What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperK8B

Gamecube Fanatic
yea you guys are right, srry if i made you feel unfonferable generalplot wanted to help out the 56Kers out there so they didnt have to dl stuff they didnt need, but lets put all that behind us and get back to the topic SCREEN SHOTS! :icecream:

WW Link

ViperK8B said:
yea you guys are right, srry if i made you feel unfonferable generalplot wanted to help out the 56Kers out there so they didnt have to dl stuff they didnt need, but lets put all that behind us and get back to the topic SCREEN SHOTS! :icecream:
Good idea, lets get back to the topic instead of kidding around.

jareg

Just A Guy
Ok some shots of Pool Paradise
The game has extreemly good sound (music) and it has the jukebox feature so you can listen to whatever you want ;)
Anyway playable ingame can only be seen with wireframe (menus are ok) or is this another case of my Geforce 4 i dont no
Anyway the pics

dreamer

apoligies if this has already been posted - pic of naruto 2 running, works ingame slowly with perfect music and major graphical glitches.

cubemario

If it makes you guys feel excited, i'll be upgrading to a l33t PC (hopefully with a platinum radeon x800 XT!) and i've got games that nobody has posted here. I've also got ssbm, so once I get the new PC i'll rip my games and show you what ssbm can truley do. I will also post soul calibur II (if I can get it to boot). Yes I am new, and I promise they won't be fake screenies!

jareg

Just A Guy
cubemario said:
If it makes you guys feel excited, i'll be upgrading to a l33t PC (hopefully with a platinum radeon x800 XT!) and i've got games that nobody has posted here. I've also got ssbm, so once I get the new PC i'll rip my games and show you what ssbm can truley do. I will also post soul calibur II (if I can get it to boot). Yes I am new, and I promise they won't be fake screenies!

Hehe you should know that Soul Calibur 2 does not boot and SSBM as a bug it crashes after few minutes ingame ;)
And you should know that many games dont boot at all
So right now it doesnt matter what pc you have but you should definatly post some pics :)

jareg

Just A Guy
Well it is maybe worth testing but like SoberAnalyst said already i seriously think that it will not run
Maybe boot but not run ;)

jth

Bio Hazard 4 Trial Edition.
Game runs fine until you press start at the title screen, at which point you just get a black screen. The demo movie doesn't play properly either(just a grey screen).

bh4te2.jpg

bh4te1.jpg

Oshio

The One
jth said:
Bio Hazard 4 Trial Edition.
Game runs fine until you press start at the title screen, at which point you just get a black screen. The demo movie doesn't play properly either(just a grey screen).

bh4te2.jpg

bh4te1.jpg
Holy sweet jebus. :eek:~

link82

Hi everyone,I'm new to the forum.I was stuck seeing amazing shots of Pokemon Colosseum,so I wanted to try too,but the emulator freezes and the game doesn't boot....How do you make it work?I have the image in gcm extension 1,4GB of size.Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.