What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles

why not go against the rules a 3rd time? you already asked twice in 2 threads.. READ THE RULES DAMNIT!

Banned

Beta Testers

I'm not breaking the rules, i don't want to know the status or when things will happen ... i just was curious and was wondering if a beta tester or anyone else could clairfy something if they knew. i've read many of the topics and conversations but i'm not really clear about one thing ...

between the time the Teaser was released and now the beta testers have posted screen shots of the beta Dolphin ... one question, is there 1 beta that they are using or has there version been changing? i mean, have they been using 1 different Dophin build or multiple different Dolphin builds? it would help me, when compairing the pictures and FPS on the different pictures posted.

i hope this question doesn't bend the rules too much ... i'm really just asking about what the beta testers have been showing us.

jareg

Just A Guy
SoberAnalyst said:
I'm not breaking the rules, i don't want to know the status or when things will happen ... i just was curious and was wondering if a beta tester or anyone else could clairfy something if they knew. i've read many of the topics and conversations but i'm not really clear about one thing ...

between the time the Teaser was released and now the beta testers have posted screen shots of the beta Dolphin ... one question, is there 1 beta that they are using or has there version been changing? i mean, have they been using 1 different Dophin build or multiple different Dolphin builds? it would help me, when compairing the pictures and FPS on the different pictures posted.

i hope this question doesn't bend the rules too much ... i'm really just asking about what the beta testers have been showing us.

How many builds they have
Does it really matter i mean to us the beta shots show most of the progress what we need to know :)

Does it matter

Does it matter?, it's been on my mind so yes it really does matter. not only does it matter though but it's also an issue. i decided to structure this matter and issue in the form of a question.

P.S. if this doesn't matter to you, don't bother to reply because your reply doesn't matter.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
SoberAnalyst said:
Does it matter?, it's been on my mind so yes it really does matter. not only does it matter though but it's also an issue. i decided to structure this matter and issue in the form of a question.

P.S. if this doesn't matter to you, don't bother to reply because your reply doesn't matter.

I think it's one build, actually. I don't think it's multiple. But, you'd have to ask one of them about that.

ViperK8B

Gamecube Fanatic
SoberAnalyst said:

actually i dont think it really matters b/c when the beta's released they will most likey give us the best working one. :icecream: ..............i hope :plain:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Here's some shots of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle running. The menus and such seem to run at full speed, until you start the game. But they sure look good. :)
sonic1.JPG

sonic2.JPG

sonic3.JPG

sonic4.JPG

Looks promising.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Generalplot, that's, uh, nice of you to take those shots.. but.. use paint and cut out the Dolphin window next time. Your whole desktop is annoying every image. >.>

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Vile324 said:
Generalplot, that's, uh, nice of you to take those shots.. but.. use paint and cut out the Dolphin window next time. Your whole desktop is annoying every image. >.>

Just out of curiosity, and don't take this the wrong way, but did you complain to anyone else in this thread who didn't cut out the emulator from their desktop shots? Becasuse as far as I can tell, nobody did.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
ViperK8B said:
what are u talking about almost every shot in this thread has the emulator cut out. :huh:
Well, if you say almost every shot, then you also realize that there are others besides me that didn't cut theirs out. And nobody said anything to them. I'm just looking for some consistency here. And if someone is going to complain to me about something I do, then they should no less complain to others that do the same thing. Am I wrong to assume this?

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
generalplot said:
Just out of curiosity, and don't take this the wrong way, but did you complain to anyone else in this thread who didn't cut out the emulator from their desktop shots? Becasuse as far as I can tell, nobody did.
BTW When I said nobody did, I wasn't saying that nobody cut theirs out, I was saying that nobody else complained about it.

jareg

Just A Guy
Whats the big problem
You just unselect Dolphin and select it again and then press alt+printscreen and paste it somewhere and heureka you have only the dolphin window :)

It looks nicer if you dont add your desktop in it ;)

Last edited:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
ViperK8B said:
but compare the two yours is mostly desktop, while the other has most of the desktop covered.
Also note that it says "Just an example". That's not the only one in this thread, but then I'm getting tired of arguing about this. If it is such a pet peeve to some people, then fine. But is it really worth all this bitching?

Knuckles

Ok, look, just stop that shit ok? It's not a thread to talk about the size of a picture, but I agree that you should cut off the excess part of your desktop, it makes big images for nothing, since you only are using a small resolution for dolphin.

Status
Not open for further replies.