What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashael

WOW!!! I REMEMBER WHEN GC EMU WAS NOT PUBLIC! THIS IS AWESOME!!
Please excuse all caps but this is really great! Keep up good work Knuckles and all major screen dumpers.

Knuckles,
How you make .AVI? MS Visual Movie Studio?

Rashael

Thanks Knuckles. Can you get screenshots for Phantasy Star Online? Would be my best weekend if so. Even if you can't it still will be (my dad bought a 7-series '88 BMW for $2k USD, almost new condition w/ 180k miles)

Raptor07

Screenshots of game ---Resident Evil 2---
I can go ingame and its great. I can sometimes get 10-15 fps ingame and the image quality is great :)
nice job dolphin team
The image quality is better when i play, then in the pictures i posted, the pictures are in jpg format so the image quality is lower.

Last edited:

Raptor07

Resident Evil doesn't crash anywhere and its fully playable but the only bad thing is the low fps i can only get 2-15 fps ingame, but anyway its playable :)

Raptor07

How do i attach images on this forum so you dont need to click on a image to view the image. in my last image(post 230) i managed to do that but i dont know how.

Last edited:

Bopig!

The Great BO
Very cool. As soon as a new release comes out offering more FPS in that game I'll probabaly pick it up. Thanks for sharin! :D

Martin

Administrator
Raptor07 said:
How do i attach images on this forum so you dont need to click on a image to view the image. in my last image(post 230) i managed to do that but i dont know how.
You can do that only when attaching one image. If you attach more than one, they will show up as links.

Bopig!

The Great BO
OmegaPun said:
EMU kills yours CPU. My CPU Went from 100F to 123F...and it's within minutes!

wait, WHAT!? Your saying my computer could overheat thanks to this emulator? That's a serious issue, are you sure? Or am I misunderstanding you... :whistling

Anyway,regarding Sonic Adventure DX, I just got that game for my PC and it works considerably better. :p

MrRatt

Your computer can overheat doing ANYTHING. The emu probably uses near 100% of the CPU cycles, so it's deffinatly going to generate heat! If your computers temps are jumping like that, and your afraid of overheating your proc, you need to get a better cooling system.

Status
Not open for further replies.