What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over The Top

Screen shot of crazy taxi with my TNT 2 64Bits 32Mo
It work but it's slow in the game , also graphics are very good .

I have a question : if i change my graphic card for a NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 128Mo 64Bits , work it more good ? (sorry i'm bad in english )
euh , it work correctly with this card and with directX 9 ?

Clements

Over The Top said:

I have a question : if i change my graphic card for a NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 128Mo 64Bits , work it more good ? (sorry i'm bad in english )

Yes, it would but try to buy the 128-Bit or Ultra version of this card because the extra money is worth it! The 64-Bit version has half the bandwidth of the 128-Bit version (3.2GB/s compared to 6.4GB/s). 3.2GB/s is not exactly that much more than you have now, but 6.4GB/s is a bigger step up. If you can stretch your budget to an FX 5600 (less than £90 ~ 135 Euros) you will see a significant performance increase at a fairly cheap price. [Cheap since this model was 'replaced' by the 5700 Ultra to compete with the Ati 9600 Pro/XT cards]

khanmeister

Banned
Over The Top said:

Also get more memory dude. I upgraded to 512 mb DDR and the performance improved ALOT.

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
Some screenshots of Bust-a-Move 3000 with and without the postprocess Night Glow 2:

Last edited:

Knuckles

here's more shots of SSBM :p:

SSBM1.png

SSBM5.png

SSBM6.png

SSBM7.png

Knuckles

Nothing special, I do the thing to get in game (language) and I get in normally, it is supposed to look better on DX9 video cards (for the HUD & Menus) because I'm only using a GF4 MX440, I'm using all default settings in the emu and only 4xS Anti-Aliasing in the Forceware settings.

khanmeister

Banned
Knuckles said:
Nothing special, I do the thing to get in game (language) and I get in normally, it is supposed to look better on DX9 video cards (for the HUD & Menus) because I'm only using a GF4 MX440, I'm using all default settings in the emu and only 4xS Anti-Aliasing in the Forceware settings.

Well Jesus, that looks nothing short of amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.