What's new

Saddam Caught!!!

Will things start to get better for Iraqi's?

• Yes, this will speed up Iraqi Self-Rule

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Just means Bush will be re-elected

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zilla

夢を見られた
_39634885_.saddampixg.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3317881.stm

Great news for the people of Iraq. :arabia:

pandamoan

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
Yes, this will speed up Iraqi Self-Rule, and it means Bush will be re-elected.

Something else though...interrogation could go a long ways. They have found things as big as a Russian MIG-25 Foxbat buried in the open desert. What else could they find out there?

This sure is a bad day for democrats everywhere...

so when are forces going to capture the ruthless dictator of america, who came to power illegally by falsifying an election with his brother, the governor of florida?

that'd be a better day for the international community.

i'm glad they got saddam, it's ironic to think that bush is going to get credit for this in some way. that's like patting mussolini on the back for the capture of hitler. LOL

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Anyone who said the iraqi conflict was the biggest mistake of '03 is now eating their words, and bush will get re-elected now, and yes things will speed up developmentally for iraq.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
pandamoan said:
so when are forces going to capture the ruthless dictator of america, who came to power illegally by falsifying an election with his brother, the governor of florida?

I have already countered this very fake and unproven argument to death with some actual facts (which you don't have to support your claim) on the bottom half of this post.

pandamoan said:
that'd be a better day for the international community.

i'm glad they got saddam, it's ironic to think that bush is going to get credit for this in some way. that's like patting mussolini on the back for the capture of hitler. LOL

Well, this day has pretty much put to rest the lies spread by the liberal nazi party (by this I am refering to just the extreme left, which consists of members like yourself) about the war in iraq. That itself is very good for the international community.

Last edited:

Macca

Hexidecimal said:
Anyone who said the iraqi conflict was the biggest mistake of '03 is now eating their words, and bush will get re-elected now, and yes things will speed up developmentally for iraq.

um.....

remind me again the purpose of the 'iraqi conflict'?

gokuss4

Meh...
i simply just dont give a fuck about the damn bush thing. people yapping there lips with their own opinions of republican this and democratic that. people won't really change their belief's if they are so die hard. especially people like alphawolf and pandamoan. I believe the war was for a good cause. Saddam executed his own god damn people and even showed it on TV. I'm glad bush is actually doing something to get Iraq resituated, and the oil thing could also be the reason, but hey im tired of the god damn high gas prices! I know there were some innocent casualties in the Iraqi conflict and many Americans died, and stupid friendly fire, lets just hope they rest in peace.

I think osama bin laden though should be a bigger target right now.

Last edited:

Remote

yup, a lot of people should put a sock in it ;-) but that isn't exactly a newsflash:p If bush says jump, we jump! I don't see what's wrong with that...

dnrobs

I'm glad bush is actually doing something to get Iraq resituated, and the oil thing could also be the reason, but hey im tired of the god damn high gas prices!

are you serious gokuss?

oh and iraq hasnt been resituated either its still there i checked.

KingTom

aka "Passion"
there's a good editorial cartoon artist in our provincial newspaper.
he did a cartoon once with Bush strangling Saddam, lifting him off the ground by the neck, looking at the reader saying "Osama who?"

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
gokuss4 said:
i simply just dont give a fuck about the damn bush thing. people yapping there lips with their own opinions of republican this and democratic that. people won't really change their belief's if they are so die hard. especially people like alphawolf and pandamoan.

Like what? Everything I believe is entirely based on substance and fact. I wont change my mind unless the facts change. People like pandamoan only believe everything that everybody around them believes.

Last edited:
pandamoan said:

Please, lookup the meaning of dictator. It certainly doesnt mean you have anything like a senate, or a judicial system, but these are mere inconveninces to your arggument right? :getlost:

Comparing Bush wish saddam is more akin to comparing a spastic with a mass murderer. They both make mistakes, but one gulfs the other.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
All I hope is that they stone his ass for a public display. ;)

"Iran, Iraq, what the hells the difference?".. :D

pandamoan

Banned
what does dilligaff mean?

i'd just like to see the WMD that supposedly got us into this war. Oh that's right, there aren't any.

never mind the hypocracy (sp?) of US using depleted uranium in our ammunition, which was probably the cause of gulf war syndrome last time.

i'll have you know i'm in the minority in my locale also alpha. i just don't like liars who claim to be christian spreading around their genocidal ideas on cnn. i haven't liked them since i saw reagan do it in the 80's with the standanistas.

saddam is a piece of shit, because he was one of many bush sr. and cronie elected buttholes, like norriega, osama, and the like. his son ousting him and claiming he's done something for the world is like someone mowing down a bunch of civilians and then mopping up the blood and saying, "see what i've done for you people? I've mopped up the blood!!"

it's complete lunacy. i can only pray that bush/cheney get their deserts, and some UN backed country comes in and captures THEM. i for one would celebrate in the streets of THIS country.

2fast4u

pandamoan said:
what does dilligaff mean?

dilligaff = do i look like i give a flying fuck?

seriously tho, thats about the way i reacted when i heard they got him. its not like thats gonna change anythig. i could care less if they have saddam caught or not. its a great propaganda win for the usa and to be honest i could care less what they intend to do with this piece of shit. :sleeping:

way more interesting is what you pointed out, that were was no justification for a war and the "so what? we do what we want anyway"-attitude by some people is getting on my nerves also. trust me, there will be no "get over it" this time.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
pandamoan said:
never mind the hypocracy (sp?) of US using depleted uranium in our ammunition, which was probably the cause of gulf war syndrome last time.

I handled depleted uranium 60mm rounds about 3 years ago. No problems here.

pandamoan said:
i'll have you know i'm in the minority in my locale also alpha.

I doubt that 100%, because of a distinctive way that you spread rumors.

pandamoan said:
i just don't like liars who claim to be christian spreading around their genocidal ideas on cnn. i haven't liked them since i saw reagan do it in the 80's with the standanistas.

Christian, I am not. In fact I don't believe in any of the religious crap, such as praying.

pandamoan said:
saddam is a piece of shit, because he was one of many bush sr. and cronie elected buttholes, like norriega, osama, and the like. his son ousting him and claiming he's done something for the world is like someone mowing down a bunch of civilians and then mopping up the blood and saying, "see what i've done for you people? I've mopped up the blood!!"

Thats funny. All of the people you mentioned seem to have been in power long before bush sr. ever became president.

pandamoan said:
it's complete lunacy. i can only pray that bush/cheney get their deserts, and some UN backed country comes in and captures THEM. i for one would celebrate in the streets of THIS country.

Yes, being a religious zealot that prays to god to get his way is lunacy. Oops, looks like you are your own enemy. Oh and by the way, the US is the UN, and we didn't set it this way either, that is just the way that most of the UN prefers it to be.

2fast4u said:
way more interesting is what you pointed out, that were was no justification for a war and the "so what? we do what we want anyway"-attitude by some people is getting on my nerves also. trust me, there will be no "get over it" this time.

In the end, we will remember who said what.