What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Resolution Problem!

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Hi fellas..
Last night,I tried walking alittle in Paper Mario2 with Dolphin 1.03,I dumped some textures from it (Really amazing.I took dumps for toad and alot of staff and characters :bouncy: )..but the problem is that the textures dumped by Dolphin is low resolution ones(the trees,walls etc..)and the edges are bad,not smooth(exactly as the low res n64 ones:( )...isn't there away to enhance them using photoshop or any tool?

OP
Pokemoner

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
hmmm...I knew some methods from Photoshop people..thank u K-boy=] keep your ways for yourself:evil:

Here are some shots:
0tzxz4er_PAPER_MARIO-0.jpg

jbr6qp8y_PAPER_MARIO-2.jpg

y5qim0ey_PAPER_MARIO-3.jpg

a5pknng5_PAPER_MARIO-17.jpg

7zndfwf3_PAPER_MARIO-5.jpg