What's new

Resident Evil 2 Progresss+shots

ShadowFX

Guardian
I understand that the GFX aren't that messed up. But the sound... how can you play with that horrible sound being all crashy and clicky (!).

sk8bloke22

roll for life
dont u get a blending issue with resident evl II with jabo's d3d 1.5 ? cos i damn do. i would show a screenshot, but im on a shitty pc at the moment, maybe later on my new geforce 4, and hopefully ill beat josep to it :)

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
sk8bloke22 said:
dont u get a blending issue with resident evl II with jabo's d3d 1.5 ? cos i damn do. i would show a screenshot, but im on a shitty pc at the moment, maybe later on my new geforce 4, and hopefully ill beat josep to it :)

hehe, too late;) check the screenshot submissions for more:)

Maximus

Hey, if you use Rice Video+RSP plugin, the snd is ok and all the annoying bad sound are gone for good, though you can't hear the character speaking also... other then that, the snd is good!

Maximus said:
Hey, if you use Rice Video+RSP plugin, the snd is ok and all the annoying bad sound are gone for good, though you can't hear the character speaking also... other then that, the snd is good!
This is true and obviously the reason for that must be the modified RSP.

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

Maximus said:

you mean unofficial daedalus D3D8 plugin?cause damn it doesn't work with voodoos since they have poor support for directx8.As i said to another post the plugin turns on software mode without use the hardware.Any ideas how to avoid this(someone with a voodoo card able to use this plugin).a patch maybe...?i think i'll post this again some other thread cause i want to try this plugin.There must be a way.Is it good?

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

EMu-LoRd said:
I understand that the GFX aren't that messed up. But the sound... how can you play with that horrible sound being all crashy and clicky (!).

the sound is like this only in the cutscenes emu-lord.They usually keep 1 minute.Just remember to dicrease the volume cause it's like a dj scratching on a vinyl like mad :D