What's new

Resident Evil 2 Progresss+shots

StonedConker

I was testing re2 after 1.5 release of jabos gfx plugin for days both pj and 1964.All i can say is that the game is playable very well besides the cutscenes that can cause a delay or hang sometimes the emu.The solution is on savestates(F5 to save when it starts being unstable and F7 TO to load at the point before) cause as it seems it's not a problem with a specific point that will hang everytime at but problem which appears occasionally and in different periods everytime.So if you load the state right before it hangs it will pass this point.The problems are in the beggining at the fire until you go at the police station.Then everything goes fine(really)after you'll be able to pass the cutscene with the cop who is wounded(save,load....).Right now i am at the half of the game and it goes
normal even with the cutscenes.
I think that with claire is more fixed
So here is some proof for the unbelievers :)

JABOS 1.5 GFX(NORMAL SETTINGS)//JABO'S 1.5 SOUND(SYNC GAME TO AUDIO :UNCHECKED//RSP:SEND AUDIO LISTS..:UNCHECKED...that's the best settings blv me,i mess a lot with it.In my P3 500 and a VOODOO3 2000 i get 60-70 fps!!

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

remember this cutscene cause it will hang.Save and load after 5 seconds.It will keep about 30 seconds.
aftrer this the game continues with more stableness

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
wow, wish i still had my old voodoo3, looks like jabo's is working perfectly with these cards now. when i had my voodoo3 was last year when the first release of pj came out :p

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

AND REMEMBER..all these are taken in 640x480 16 bit cause my voodoo3 16 mb doesn't support 32bit color...there goes more

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

and NOW THE BAD THINGS.!
i think this time it hang for everlasting.Shit.It's right after the kid leaves from claire and goes to jump the wicket at basement.Any ideas?.Any save state??.I'LL Go check and return with news about it

Here is the RIP shot.:( :(

Yep that is nice indeed.But eventually this game is fully playable only with Rice's plugin which unfortunately there is no way to run it on your voodoo3.

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

64ultramaniac said:
Yep that is nice indeed.But eventually this game is fully playable only with Rice's plugin which unfortunately there is no way to run it on your voodoo3.

which rice's plugin you talking about?