What's new

Real shaders are here. Cel & Bloom

MaXiMuMMaXiMuS

i really wish id had some kind of coding experience... id love to get this project back on its feet.

the shaders work, but im experiencing both missing textures and crashes every now and then. you wouldnt think id have any problem running something like this with the setup i have.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
At mudlords old place, there's still the whole shader + package available! I don't know, if there's the very bata cell aswell, but there are some cell shading shaders you could use as reference. VinnyC is hosting them at his site aswell.
I've attached it here, too.
I've also moved this thread to Community Projects/Plugins, because it fits here better.

Attachments

• shaders_bin.rar
    386.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

MasterPhW

Did you even tried the cell shader of mudlords shader package? It should nearly archive he same results...

ihearpixels

Okay

Capture.JPG

Now shit brix.

ihearpixels

For some reason I do not know, glide64's wrapper doesn't play nice with my hook DLL.
Blank screen. Damn.

Works on some scene demos I tried though, which is super odd.
koolshock.JPG

MasterPhW

Really nice!
I subscribed to your youtube channel (and edited your post to show the video in the post, hope you don't mind), can't wait to see more!

possom2009

This dosn't even work! it tells me that RiceVideo6.1.3DX9.dll is unable to load. Does it work with a different plugin? if not what was the point of posting something that didn't work in the first place?

talker

I know this is a really old thread, but did mudlord have any sucsess with the glide64 wrapper with the support of this?