What's new

Project 64 alive again

Luzifer

Sopor Aeternus
The project has been on hiatus for a little bit, well probably about a year!
With the payments, I have found another company to try. I have re-enabled the donation page to see how they work out.
The account creation process is not automatic so I will have to create the accounts by hand. I still have a busy life,
things have not slowed down. My wife is now currently 8 months pregnant.
If this payment method works, then I will over the next few months look at doing some work on improving the site.
Then I will get back to the actual coding of the emu, where I am sure everyone of you would like me to be.

www.pj64-emu.com

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
YES! I knew the project would see more work! Fantastic news, hope to see things pick up again. You've done a great job so far, keep up the good work.

The past couple weeks have sure been exciting. First Dolphin goes open source, then N-Rage pops up again, now this bombshell. The only thing left is for No$GBA to see another release.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
unfortunately martin korth got sucked into a black hole while compiling the new nogba build. apparently he left a closing bracket off of one of his core optimisations and the resulting open equation broke space and time itself.

smcd

martin's paypal account is closed/suspended and he hasn't responded to my email from some time ago... perhaps he has no internet connection?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
This might have been the quickest topic hijack in Emutalk history. I brought about the change of subject, but we need to get back on topic, here. :p