What's new

Post Pics of Your Rig

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I can't remember if theres one of these threads already or not, but i wanted to post some pics of my new WIP rig so here we go.

CIMG0160.jpg

CIMG0159.jpg

CIMG0158.jpg

AMD 64 3700, 1 gig corsair xms platinum @ 2-3-3-6, ASUS-A8N SLI Premium Mobo, and to top it all of, ATI 9250 PCI.

Heh, Until next week when my buddy is letting me use his 6800GT PCI-e so I can make it to our next lan and afford my new 7800GT.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
My rig is too awesome to be seen with the likes of you commoners...
in other words I lost my digital camera...

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
:D lol, how big is that zalman on your video card?

On a somewhat unrelated note, does someone know where I can get a replacement fan for my AIW Radeon 8500? It's starting to die on me... making loud noises and such. :/

The_Z

"The_A"
Cool's case is the case I'm wanting. ;P

My computer is pretty much (the exterior at least) the first two poster's computers without the anything special. Just a black PC.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Well, it's getting a little old, but this is my baby.:p It's had a backlight installed on the inside since these pics were taken, but overall, it still looks the same.:D

TerraPhantm

My computer
img3569sm3wj.jpg

The Innards
img3574sm7wu.jpg

A shot in the dark
img3544sm1lv.jpg

Those are the shots of my computer, the heatsink on the CPU is a ThermalRight XP90, and on my 7800GTX I have a Stasis IceStorn NV6800C3 with a 6800U memory sink. It's clocked at 500/1390 and gets about 9300 3dmarks in 3dmark05

Last edited:

Rudy_x

hmmm. its an old one (bought 02-2005) but still runs the heaviest games (still not pcsx2 :p) nowadays.. so i'm still happy with it!

Voorblad.JPG

Rudy_x

WhiteX said:
Old piece of junk! Wanna trade? :p

Ermmm...
but still runs the heaviest games nowadays.. so i'm still happy with it!

So guess you need to wait :p

anyway, saw a new concept about Quad-SLI, so maybe upgrading soon :p

generalplot said:
You might want to update that.

Thanx plot, it's nice to run xp @ 2MB :p

TerraPhantm

With G71 right around the corner, buying a quad SLI system based on the G70 will be a waste.

Either way, buying another DX9 card now when your system is already so powerful is a waste. I'd wait until this fall which is when DX10 is supposed to come out.