What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Paper Mario

alien{S}py

j234 said:
I use Azimer's HLE Audio 0.56 WIP 2 plugin, works fine

The funny thing is I always assumed that the sound for paper mario wasn't working untill I saw that I didn't have any plugin selected (Azimer's HLE Audio 0.56 WIP 2) :whistling

alien{S}py

More WIP screens in and around the Koopa Bro's Fortress area

pm13.jpg

pm12.jpg

pm11.jpg

Mollymutt

AHHHH!!! My computer kept crashing on me, so I opened it up and I found out that the fan on my video card crapped out. Now I have to replace it. I have no idea how to do it. Wish me luck.

j234

Can anyone tell me how to split up a picture into a certain amount of tiles (ie. an 800x432 picture into 54 800x8 strips)?

Nelde

because the backgtound pics are cutted in those tiles. and i don't think, that its possible to do that, you have to do it one by one

pilm

Or you can try Photoshop scripting, I think there are some infos about it in Federelli's Thread (when people where working on the Zelda Logo).

j234

Ok, heres the logo on the title screen, I'm never trying another tiled texture (too much work).

Now all we need is mollymutt to release the background and it'll look great. Somehow the textures for the backgorund are already in order. I had to label each texture with a line, then check, divide and replace.

Last edited:

Mollymutt

Looks great. I'm still trying to sort out the problem with my video card. I replaced the fan, but it still crashes.
Mollymutt said:
I just rolled my driver back to 71.89 becaus 77.77 was crashing all the time, and it did it again. It doesn't do this with anything else but N64 emus. It never did this until a couple of days ago. What's up with that?
Maybe someone over here can help me out.

xneoangel

Persona User
Mollymutt said:
Looks great. I'm still trying to sort out the problem with my video card. I replaced the fan, but it still crashes.

I cant help you about the video card fan that has never happened to me but i doubt someone will really help you on this thread you should make a thread on the Tech Talk forum about it that way you will get help.

About the drivers what video card you have i have heard the old GeForce MX crash with the newest drivers.

da1writer

Mollymutt said:
Nvidia did release a new driver recently (this week), version 78.01... try that one out...
I don't have any probs with my gfx card (see specs)...

j234

Looks good, I really like the post office sign, but can you redo the grass and trees in toad town so that they arent so bright, (it looks like they were just unsharped masked.)

Last edited: