What's new

Other GC Emulators

OP
D

DOGG

NeTo said:
Up to this point I don't know if you both noticed that cubextender is a known fake.

I'll remember from now on to stay away from this particular forum. You should remember that the name of this forum is "Dolphin" not "bad made jokes". It's good to have humour here and there, but this has got annoying already :(

Whoops perhaps i should've researched it a bit before posting. Yeah it's a fake.

Removed.

kage

I've been doing some research, and alot of other sites are listing it a fake as well. This in turn makes me a little more than leary to download it to try it out.

NeTo
I apologize if any of the forum members are...irking you. I ask that you understand that it is just comprised of your average joes off of the street, and we dont have to take any eligability tests (sadly).

You seem like an intelligent member, and we can use all of those that we can get :D I hope you stick around, and help us fight the good fight.

(sheesh, after typing that I feel like ending it with an amen, whats up with that?)

:ninja:

(edit)
DOGG, dont worry about it, you just got excited (as did I), you were only trying to do the forum a favour. I appreciate it (as well as your removal at finding out it was bogus). By the way, what gave it away? Not just other sites saying it was I hope...

Last edited:

Vegetable

Banned
Yeah! The guy did a great job at programming that little mario kart game. If only he would make it multiplayer. Zaba, that emulator is just a fake, the guy programmed a game, and then he said it was mario kart, so, yeah. It's good that you weren't so anal about it like someone else!

OP
D

DOGG

kage said:
DOGG, dont worry about it, you just got excited (as did I), you were only trying to do the forum a favour. I appreciate it (as well as your removal at finding out it was bogus). By the way, what gave it away? Not just other sites saying it was I hope...

grin.gif

What gave it away was other sites and visiting the actual cubextender forums.

Kiantsu

which extension thoes cubextender 2.3 reads? or 1.0? .gcm is not, .rom is not too, .iso... nothing. And I saw a Video of an GC DVD emulñation with cubextender 2.3

Trotterwatch

Kiantsu said:
which extension thoes cubextender 2.3 reads? or 1.0? .gcm is not, .rom is not too, .iso... nothing. And I saw a Video of an GC DVD emulñation with cubextender 2.3
I suggest you read the thread.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
DOGG said:
People may not be aware that there are other GC emus around. Here's two:

Dolwin (April 9)
Ninphin (April 15)

FAKE:
Cubextender
Gamecube XP

I don't really see the point of posting links to other emus since all of these emu's are hosted on the emu64 network (like dolphin) therefore every new release will be posted on the frontpage of emulation64.com ...

OP
D

DOGG

Falcon4ever said:
I don't really see the point of posting links to other emus since all of these emu's are hosted on the emu64 network (like dolphin) therefore every new release will be posted on the frontpage of emulation64.com ...

Yeah true. I didnt even look at the URLs. I don't visit emulation64 anyhow. Just this forum.