What's new

November- What game are you waiting for?

What November game are you waiting for?

• Half-Life 2

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metroid Prime 2

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Need for Speed: Underground 2

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • GTA: San Andreas

• World of WarCraft

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Prince of Persia 2

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Zelda: The Minish Cap

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Super Mario 64 DS

• Total voters

Zoomer

This November might just be the biggest month in GAMING HISTORY.
There are soooo many good games coming out!
What is the one big game that you've been drooling about.... the game that will replace homework.... the game that will replace sleep.... the game that will further eliminate any chances of sex....
WHAT GAME ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

Half-Life 2
Halo 2
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth
Metroid Prime 2
Need For Speed: Underground 2
GTA: San Andreas
World of Warcraft
Prince of Persia 2
Zelda: The Minish Cap
Super Mario 64 DS

My vote is in for: Half-Life 2

willljjj

Banned
There is no other game I play as often as GTA. I wish the PC version was a little cleaner written though, I get glitches often.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Hey?! Why there isn't a "vote 4 all" button? Have all High End consoles, a GBA and will buy a DS, so why not all? GTA-SA will rock on my PS2 like it will rock on my PC, but metroid 2 is a must have, too!!!! OMG, they killed kenny!

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
I'll no doubt pick up 'Prime 2, I just want a DS. I mean c'mon, Mario 64 but... better?! That's gotta be something to see. Plus then my E3 stylus can get some useage. ;)

Cheezey

Banned
What kind of internet poll is this !?!?!?!?

Where is the brian blessed option ???
blessed.jpg

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Clements said:
Zelda: Minish Cap, closely followed by Metroid Prime 2 and SM64 DS.
Hey, exactly what I was going to get! :p
Only, I don't know which game is better! I'm probably going to get all three of 'em.

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Just a small known game called Half Life 2 that i'll be definitely buyin, im not sure if im gonna get the collectors edition or the simple version.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Definately half-life 2. Already have it preloaded on my computer, waiting for a offical release so it can be onlocked! :D

PC Gamer's 98% review of Half-Life 2 makes me want to play it even more! Though, that zelda game (after a little research) does look fun as well. :)
- Modem

2fast4u

Modem said:
PC Gamer's 98% review of Half-Life 2

feck, 98%? that would mean hl2 is nearly the perfect game ... smells of a certain lack of objectivity imho. with overhyped games like hl2 theres often the problem that the mags tend to consequently ignore the games issues and rather express fanboy-ism. doom3, diablo2, ... you name it. its happened quite often in recent time :plain:

/me goes read some reviews