What's new

No$GBA Compatibility results.

non4lf3

i think some one forgot puyo 15 ;) PF 2 is with TSP beans with PP15 instead of PPF2 being beans transparent the characters are transparent

Last edited:

non4lf3

2 DS formatted games dont work on both 1 has trans charaters 1 had trans beans

puyo puyo 15th is the trans beans

Puyo Puyo fever 2 trans characters

spotanjo3

No$gba 2.6 version:
-----------------------

Megaman Star Force Leo, Dragon, and Pegasus - Fully playable

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow - Fully playable

Castlevania Portrait of Ruins - Fully playable

Lunar Knights - Fully playable

Super Mario 64 DS - Fully playable with two gfx errors (Princess Peach's hair is messing up and the characters have no shadow under them)

Resident Evil - Deadly Silence - Fully playable

Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass - Fully playable

Ryussei no Rockman 2 - Berserk x Dinosaur - Fully playable

Ryuusei no Rockman 2 - Berserk x Shinobi - Fully playable

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
"Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass - Fully playable"

It is not, Link moves so fast he's barely controllable, unless you've figured out a way to solve that issue =P - Well, you can play it, it is just incredibly difficult to swing the sword etc.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Use the sword and roll with that speed using the mouse are teh pwnage :p But, the improments on Megaman Starforce, Dawn of Sorrow (PoR is still a pain to play) and Super Mario 64 DS are sure to keep ppl busy :D

spotanjo3

"Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass - Fully playable"

It is not, Link moves so fast he's barely controllable, unless you've figured out a way to solve that issue =P - Well, you can play it, it is just incredibly difficult to swing the sword etc.

Really ? Mine is fine. I am using nocash and speed is fine to me and sword is no problem at all. I turned sound off when mic is not need.. :)

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
I tried turning off the sound, didn't change much. Game was still too fast. And we weren't saying that there was a problem using the sword, but a touch screen-game only (or mostly only) is hard to play with the game running that fast.

Well, I tried here changing to Unlimited MHz Disaster 100% (and also 50%), the game's speed improved wonderfully (actually, it got slower, but it's much closer to the original speed than before). With opengl's renderer, it works better with Unlimited MHz Disaster 50%.

Nahuel

I have the same problem.... i have to play with 50% and sound off.
Other solution is play another game until the new no$gba comes out! jeje

spotanjo3

Well, I don't know. I have webcam with microphone built-in and it works perfectly fine to me everytime. :D

smcd

Another thing about plugged in devices - apparently removing a usb sd card reader is a no-no when this emulator is running :p

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
My mic is always plugged in, but I have a hard time using it. It works fine for other programs btw, but when it comes to blowing on it, I do it as hard as I can, and in different way too, but it hardly moves the windmills on Isle of Gust...

spotanjo3

My mic is always plugged in, but I have a hard time using it. It works fine for other programs btw, but when it comes to blowing on it, I do it as hard as I can, and in different way too, but it hardly moves the windmills on Isle of Gust...

That's strange. Mine is fine and what kind microphone do you use ? Mine is using webcam with microphone built-in and it works fine. :)

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
A headphone with a mic on it. I also tried to adjust the volumes too, and test them and everything, but it didn't help.

spotanjo3

I doubt it works that way. Try other one.. Doesn't your PC include microphone or is your computer older ?