What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New year , New Pack : Zelda Majora's Mask WIP

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Finally , clock town is totally done . it was a big part of the game (nearly 2400 textures included characters , quest mask , observatory and all you see before beginning link and have deku mask.^^

2qlsrwl.png

cerebus5

Whoa Djipi - you're moving FAST with this project. Well done - see it to the end and I promise to play through your version of MM :D

SoulEater

Finally , clock town is totally done . it was a big part of the game (nearly 2400 textures included characters , quest mask , observatory and all you see before beginning link and have deku mask.^^

2qlsrwl.png

I just registered here to thank you, but I've been looking for your work for a long time...
Awesome work man! And you did it preety fast.
I just loved the Bremen Mask. :drool:
Can't wait to see the cell shaded Oni-Link!
Hope you continue doing this wonderfull work.
Good luck!

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Don't worry , i really want to finish majora's mask cell pack because i really love this game and i must d osomething for this awesome game^^

SoulEater

Yeaah! This looks amazing! So let me think, you've already done Termina Field and Clock Town... You're preety good! New Record! :drool:
Termina Field is completely wonderful.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I can already say that Majora's mask Pack will be more better than ocarina's one.
Thanks all^^

Emarian

C++ Addict
Very beautiful texturing there Djipi. If you remember me from your OoT pack, my offer stands if you're looking for an FTP to help host the pack upon release (remember when OoT pack was released and those other servers were flooded for like 48 hours?). It served as a good compliment to the pack though. :)

I'm eagerly looking forward to this and your Cell Mod Update, so good luck and thank you!

Jakeiiii

WOAH! That was some quick work there Djipi! Looks like this one should be finished in no time. Keep up the great work, this is looking fantastic :)