What's new

New GameCube Emulator Announced - Gekko

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Category: <b>GameCube</b><br><br>Gekko (Not to be confused with the Gamecube's Cpu) is a "proof-of-concept" Gamecube Emulator that we have been working on for the past few months. What this means, is at this time it doesn't offer anything the other emulators don't, it is relatively slow and no commercial games boot. On a different note, currently Gekko is probably the most actively worked on Gamecube Emulator, and considering the great leaps and bounds we've made in the past few weeks, new updates are expected in the very near future. Gekko is currently being developed by myself (ShizZy), aprentice, and thakis, with some assistance from ZeZu. Stay tuned..

evlcookie

Nice work guys. Keep it up!

aprent - dont get too sidetracked with the ladies, if u know what i mean! :beer:

Toasty

Sony battery
Cool. I wonder what kind of specs will eventually be required once GC emulation gets fairly optimized/bug-free. (That was a rhetorical statement.) Nice work!

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
seems quite a jump up from your normal level of emulators, damn good luck with this guys, all the best with it, and look forward to trying it :)

Durandle

looks cool, nice to see something new. Heh and OS independent gets my vote, especially with all these new x86 Apple machines :D