What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New Conker textures!

OP
Bx2

Bx2

Bx2
thanx terranigma! :)
thanx for your help Legend, after comparing with and without the negative LOD effects, I can see either way I need 2 retexture either the path or the grass.

OP
Bx2

Bx2

Bx2
hey,
so glide is better, its just that I found out it doesnt work in pj64 1.7 so i think ill either stick 2 rice or give jabo a shot.
also, i think im gonna try some character remodeling, but that could take a while cuz its so complex
CHEERS

Legend

It works perfectly with PJ64 1.7. (1.07.49). That's what I use. Previous beta versions of 1.7, not so much, but the newest version of PJ64 1.7 does work fine with G64. Don't use Jabo's, bad move for numerous reasons...mainly you can't use Glide64 with the pack which people should be using ...

Last edited:
OP
Bx2

Bx2

Bx2
ok ill continue using rice then,
im using 1.7.54, and it seems 2 have issues, ill try restarting my computer though, see what that does

OP
Bx2

Bx2

Bx2
restarting the computer did nothing... sine conker was the only game I really wanted to do, and there is an xbox version of the game... well I think you see where im going here. im giving up on this project, to work on a new project: getting conker live and reloaded to be playable on a pc, by whatever means necessary(even if it means that I need an actual xbox 2 play it on the pc) I think I might have an idea too...gamebridge

Legend

restarting the computer did nothing... sine conker was the only game I really wanted to do, and there is an xbox version of the game... well I think you see where im going here. im giving up on this project, to work on a new project: getting conker live and reloaded to be playable on a pc, by whatever means necessary(even if it means that I need an actual xbox 2 play it on the pc) I think I might have an idea too...gamebridge

Well the last official release of the exe is 1.7.0.49 from Apr. 07 - so hopefully that's the one you're trying. It works fine here and you can always use PJ1.6 (1.6 should still emulate Conker perfectly). It sounds like a setting is off for you with Glide64. I know Rice's does not work with 1.7 (and never will) but G64 is fine. Huh.

Sorry to hear about the project though. That always happens. A promising project gets started and then the author loses interest for whatever reason. Oh well life goes on.

OP
Bx2

Bx2

Bx2
yep... hey if i find a solution ill post it, and every1 is free 2 continue downloading what ive already acomplished, and add on 2 it and whatnot.

besides, im sure ill gain interest in it again in a few months :)

Legend

Use my sig to direct you to the Glid64 download site. Download the 1.0 zip and follow the readme. All the files needed are in the zip (wrapper). Its real easy.

Kazangwa

Hope you can follow through and finish the game. I saw some fantastic work on this game earlier last year, but the textures were deleted. This is my all time favorite game. Ever. It's so underrated though.