What's new

new 1964 (8.0 source released, unofficial compile)

songoku

Black Swordsman
Hey, friday's almost over, and there's still no sign of the new release!! Why?:(

All right , i'm kidding, I dont want to hurry anyone into it

I'd just want to say thank to 1964 authors, because I just discovered how FAST is THPS on your emu! The sound is almost perfect, too! I couldnt believe it!
Zelda Majora's Mask and other games don't gain so much speed respect other emus (hey, I'm not criticizing anyone here!)

Well, that's all, I was too excited not to express my gratitude to anyone! :colgate:

/me looks forward to new release :1964:

Duncan

N64 Addict
Just hold on, its taking a bit to get all the files and documentation together from everyone, and each of us live in different areas/time zones :)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Dont worry Guy's I'm very sure it will be worth the wait.

dixon

white trash , whore
i totally agree with Gentleman totally, but i have to admit that there is a wee bit of anticipation growing in this thread ;)

as soon as you post it, NGEmu will have it ;) (unless i go to bed :p)

Eddy

I Run This
probably a bit slower core, but more accurate, new games playable, a better version of the ogl plugin, and maybe even a bit faster netplay

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
dixon said:
i totally agree with Gentleman totally, but i have to admit that there is a wee bit of anticipation growing in this thread ;)

as soon as you post it, NGEmu will have it ;) (unless i go to bed :p)

hehehe, Emulation64 will have it way b4 u :p

Originally posted by Eddy
probably a bit slower core, but more accurate, new games playable, a better version of the ogl plugin, and maybe even a bit faster netplay
You'll see. I'll see. But we'll all hope together.. :bunny: <<--- Even the bunny hopes

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Eddy said:

and maybe even more ;)

this is the funniest thing eva actually giving a date for the release. we are all losers for staying up (not 02:10 am in th UK, lol) - if this is a hoax, oh my i will cry like a bitch.