What's new

My uber cool gamepad

Kahenraz

Isn't it a 'beut? This is an actual 3d model of one of my n64 controller. Not bad eh?

gamepad_rend.jpg

OP
Kahenraz

Kahenraz

LoL. That's what my friend said when I loaded up OOT and handed him the controller ;)

My other gamepad physically has 6 buttons, but technically only has 4. The L and R buttons and connected to button 3 and 4. There is a switch to change them to either L and R or 3 and 4. It was a real rip off. I thought it had 6 buttons!

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
The Gravis Gamepad Pro is by far the best non-analog controller. And I love the botton setup, I got it perfect for N64. The only (major) drawback is the lack of an analog stick.

Knuckles

I have a Saitek P750 analog/D-pad, alomost the same as a PSX/PSone/PS2 controller but without the right analog.working great for N64, but I want a P2500 Rumble Pad. Where can I buy one?

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
scyther said:
I have a Saitek P750 analog/D-pad, alomost the same as a PSX/PSone/PS2 controller but without the right analog.working great for N64, but I want a P2500 Rumble Pad. Where can I buy one?

Mother got me my P800 at Circuit City. She said they didn't have the P2500... though they did have the P3500 or whatever the model number of the Wireless one is.

spektor

HEH

Heh, I bought that in 1994 with my awsome comp with the top of the line 4 megs of ram. It comes with commander keen 4 or something if i remember, that game was awsome. I used that controller for it, doom, wolfenstine, and blake stone. Where is the joystick? There should be a joystick that screws inside the middle of the d-pad.

Last edited:
OP
Kahenraz

Kahenraz

I bought the thing used. Never came with a joystick. My friend was the one who realized what the heck that screw hole was for. I just scratched my head for the longest time ;)

Martin

Administrator
alexa999 said:
Anyone know where to order the gamepad that was shown in the first post online? :huh:
Yes, he did the forbidden thing to link to something rather than attaching it. :p

The server which he links to seems to be down at the moment.

alexa999

Banned
I just snagged two of the gravis PC gamepads off eBay. (Pic Below.)

P.S. Could someone PLEASE attach the 3D model that Kahenraz had of the gamepad? I really want to save it. :)

Won the Auction at 1.50! For two Gamepads! :D

Last edited:

Remote

Nice tutorial, although I suck on 3d that tutorial makes me wanna give it a shot...

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
speaking of gamepads, anyone know a good, cheap, six button arcade stick for your PC, i found one on ebay for PSX and my adapter would work great, but no credit card

smegforbrain

alexa999 said:
I just snagged two of the gravis PC gamepads off eBay. (Pic Below.)

P.S. Could someone PLEASE attach the 3D model that Kahenraz had of the gamepad? I really want to save it. :)

Won the Auction at 1.50! For two Gamepads! :D

Those things are nice if you stick to the older systems. In fact, I used to own one of those. I wore the sucker out using it to play X-Wing for PC. :)

Now my basic gamepad is the MS Sidewinder. The only thing it's missing is the analog. :)