What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's "3dized" Super Mario 64

Datadayne

I dont like the looks of the castle wall and th carpet. It does not look like what thier ment to be.

But I like the way bombomb battlefield is turning out.

OP
M

Mollymutt

That's just the wall inside the room. I just used an unsharp mask on the original. That's certainly not my favorite thing.

OP
M

Mollymutt

I know that this new guy has come in and blew me out of the water, but I still did a bunch of work on this today. Let me know if this is still worth working on. If not, it was good practice anyway.

Aurelian

Maverick Hunter
That new guy's work is really good if you want realism. But considering Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy go for the clean and crisp look as opposed to the most realistic looking game. So i think your texture pack keeps with the style of the Mario games.

Last edited:

Datadayne

That new guy's work is really good if you want realism. But considering Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy go for the clean and crisp look as opposed to the most realistic looking game. So i think your texture pack keeps with the style of the Mario games.

I agree. I feel the same way about my pack.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Thanks, I'll keep going then.

elxuxi

Textureador
Good, your project seems to me to be also very interesting. The textures are practically the same ones that the original one it this one very obtained. If the super mario had gone out 64 in 2007, it is almost sure that it would look like your work.:)

Last edited:
OP
M

Mollymutt

Update time! I finished the castle interiors and exteriors. Find them in the first post. Everything has been repacked, so if you downloaded the first release, replace it with this one.

Datadayne

Wow! Those look amazing. Especially the portriat of princess peach.

If the super mario had gone out 64 in 2007, it is almost sure that it would look like your work.
I completely agree. The textures are very clean and crisp.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on now. It seems impossible to make everything tile perfectly, due to the way the textures fit together ingame.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mollymutt

I started this up again. I finished Whomp's Fortress.

I forgot to say that I uploaded this. Get it on the first post. I also reupped the entire pack. I think there might be some new stuff in there.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Maverick Hunter
wow, that's really good. Sticks to the style of mario better then some of the other packs. I actually prefer this over making things look more realistic.

clarky2o2o

wow great work bowser looks awesome.

is it possible to remodel Mario himself as im sorry to say he looks awful compared to those wings.

keep up the good work

Terranigma

Nice, I'm glad this is still being worked on!

I notice the place with the sliding wall thingy with eyes screen looks a little odd. There are seams in the texture, and the perspective on one of those moving rock things look odd.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Update time! I finally finished Jolly Roger Bay. Get it on the first post. BTW, thanks for all of the nice comments.