What's new

MNGE's Email response

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaExpert

AHAH! MNGE (MNGoldenEagle), founder of Zelda's Secret Ocarina, hacked my own old forums, missingno's forums, and has recently registered on my forums, where I deleted his account. Look at his email address at http://zso.freesmfhosting.com missingno's forums.His user is The Gay Lord.ugh.Then I emailed that and even though he denied it, HE IS THE HACKER! :angry:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
And why did you bring all this stuff to ET?
It's a problem between some members of other boards and shouldn't be discussed in another board, because it's a problem between you and MNGE, not ET and the guy.
'nuff said.

OP
Z

ZeldaExpert

Remember, he's the one that hacked my ruger27 accounts on multiple websites and pronounced that I was gay.

Toasty

Sony battery
Silly MasterPhW! Anybody who's anybody knows that it's time to break out the torches and pitchforks! :p

[/sarcasm]

spinout

Just to clear that up, that was TS_Death_Angel, aka ZZT32, who hacked zso and your site. MNGE has never hacked any website/user accounts etc. So dont go crazy blaming MN for your embarrasement since it was ts. And that is his email, but TS hacked that too. so... ya.

Last edited:

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Well this has been interesting. Either someone's forums/server is insecure or fell to brute force (which also means it's insecure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.