What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & djipi's Super Awsome Majora's Mask Project

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Here is a bit more progress, remember its all WIP until both me and Djipi like it...

also if anyone here is skilled with the cheat codes, can people try out some various arrangements of the HUD and other OnScreen icons, just to try out some ideas. There is a code out there I think which was used for Djipi's cel-zelda mod, which gives a Wind Waker style layout, but if anyone can come up with a better alignment try it out. The best looking and functioning one will be suggested with the release of the pack...

Also if anyone is willing to have a go at fixing the tiling of the sky, post a message here, and me or Djipi will get in touch...

Last edited:

Mollymutt

mdtauk said:
Also if anyone is willing to have a go at fixing the tiling of the sky, post a message here, and me or Djipi will get in touch...
DO you mean dumping and piecing together the sky so you can retexture it?

loren

Djipi, mdtauk......

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!

Oh MAN! This is going to be so freeking sweet to have MM retextured!!!

What's just as cool is the possability that this could work on the XGP or GP2X Console & I could FINALLY beat MM without the jaggad feel of the horrible textures (I remember how much they scared me away when I tried it 2 years ago)

:party: Good Work Guys :sombrero: :bouncy:

timdevril50755

I love this retexture! Only a couple things I don't like.
Links eyes for one... They don't really fit in with the rest of him, they look too round almost.

The best finish to this pack for me would be...
Fierce Deity retextured to be a replica of Adult Link from Ocarina of Time, in cel style!

zeldafan970

yeah it does! wow did you make the item picture? did you take a screen shot then cut it out in photoshop and shrink it down to the proper size?

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
thats a difficult question...

I have selected all my texture folders and right clicked for properties and it shows so far I have done - 1,618 tiles
but bare in mind some elements use multiple tiles to appear on screen...

tailslol

it will be good to have a prewieu pack with only the textures of the begining forest, the deku mask, the deku srub and,the mask seller and the city,just for try ;)

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
I agree with Djipi completly.

We agreed together before starting on the project, that we will not post any packs until it was practically complete, and then perhaps one final pack with any fixed textures or forgotten ones.

We will continue to post screens however...