What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
I really don't know what to say as it comes to this project, especially since I have said it twice already, that I've been working on Link, (Which includes all his shields, equipment, swords, etc) I'm begining to see why mtda gave up on this project -.-

M

MattiFS

Look, if ya want to help, help, but we don't need or want negative comments ok? But if you have textures that would fit this pack then please post if finished.

M

MattiFS

Can we get back on track please? Zeth Alkar, if you have any finished textures that would look good in this pack then please post them. Saisuke, hows the bomb coming? And if anyone else has anything worth posting then post it.

Zane93

I'm Trying to use some textures but the dont work so far I only have the Tunics on the equipment screen. Yes I'm new but Ive been throught this Thread 2 times already. So if its not too much trouble and does anyone have the logo from mdtauk?:party:

Last edited:

Lunarleg

Graphic Designer
MattiFS you are clueless, Zeth Alkar is pretty much running this thing as far as i have read, and you seem to be trying to take over, or you think you know whats going on, Zeth Alkar has the best work so far on this project, your just in the dark MattiFS.

M

MattiFS

MattiFS you are clueless, Zeth Alkar is pretty much running this thing as far as i have read, and you seem to be trying to take over, or you think you know whats going on, Zeth Alkar has the best work so far on this project, your just in the dark MattiFS.
Look, i know Zeth has the best work but as far as i've seen he hasn't actually shared his work with everbody else, only screenshots, I'd appriciate it if he posted more than screenshots and I dont see the need for negative comments, thats all I'm saying and i'm not trying to take over, but, i'm sorry if I sounded angry or somthing, ok?

Datadayne

Look, i know Zeth has the best work but as far as i've seen he hasn't actually shared his work with everbody else, only screenshots, I'd appriciate it if he posted more than screenshots and I dont see the need for negative comments, thats all I'm saying and i'm not trying to take over, but, i'm sorry if I sounded angry or somthing, ok?

Then again, Zeth has said he would be working on link and shields. And if I was Zeth, I think I would be doing the same, I would just post screenshots instead of uploading the file.

This is just my opinion. I hope everyone understands what I mean.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i suggest to have no leaders, most things have collapsed with jealousy and the the are tired of being bossed around, i also suggest having credits for anybody who contributed AT ALL if their work gets posted in the pack, which would be in the readme, if we have one.

Haiku2nd

Ok im pretty new ro say for retexture and i find most of your work amazing :bouncy: Hope we can get this project done and as from now i will be part of it ... If nobody mind me along?

M

MattiFS

How about I start writing up a readme? and could a mod rename this thread to just "Community OoT Re-texture in TP Style" or somthing?

Haiku2nd

Im almost done with a retexturing of Temple of time altought i have a real hard to solve problem it should be nice ...since it is gloomy

Haiku2nd

Finally it is not done....Thus i guess im in advance to it ok i know th pic are weird the green wall is actually the way it would look in tp but rezised by texture also the pillar are the same as tp resized again

mosaic with color...

more appropriate look at the pillar...

the upper part of master sword room texture...

more close look at the wall

Last edited: