What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Majora's Mask HD Texture Pack

ThemeZilla

About
This is the official Majora's Mask WIP page. I am currently working on this project alone, so progress will be slow. I am hoping that there will be someone who is willing to help with this project because the game is so damn huge. Hope I have as much support that is needed to keep the inspiration flowing. Updates will include changes of older re-textures that were made. Thank you, and enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Yeah... I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. I didn't sleep for 2 days. Goodnight...

Last edited:
OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Can somebody post me the sprites for Deku Link? I can't find them! The program, Glide64, isn't exporting his images :/

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Can somebody please provide the images, for me? I still can't find'em, or they're not getting exported :(

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Some progress has been complete, and I am going to release a download of the beginning part. The Clockworks is somewhat done, but you get the point.

Glide64_ZELDA_MAJORAS_MASK_01.png

Glide64_ZELDA_MAJORAS_MASK_02.png

Glide64_ZELDA_MAJORAS_MASK_03.png

Last edited:
OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Jeez! I finally got back to my computer! More work will be done, but progress might be slow because I'm remaking it for the PC with the UDK Engine software. Hasn't been a steady project because of many reasons, but I'll let you know if it stops, and will give details ;)

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Updated the pack with more textures. Still in BETA, but got a lot done :3 The download link has been updated :)

Last edited:
OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

I have made the texture for Majora's Mask. Download this photo, and place it into the texture pack directory.
ZELDA-MAJORAS-MASK8EAB96D002_all.png

mixtaped

This is great work! Kudos!
You can see your love for the game in what you are doing.
I combine your stuff with the complete package of bluedart until you are finished.
Keep it up! :)

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

This is great work! Kudos!
You can see your love for the game in what you are doing.
I combine your stuff with the complete package of bluedart until you are finished.
Keep it up! :)

Thanks man :)
Just letting you guys know that I am still continuing this project. I've been a bit busy learning UDK and 3DS Max because I wanna completely remake the game with new models and everything.

F

Fanatic 64

Thanks man :)
Just letting you guys know that I am still continuing this project. I've been a bit busy learning UDK and 3DS Max because I wanna completely remake the game with new models and everything.
Unless you rewrite the whole game you can't enhance the game's geometry at all, since replacing the models in the ROM with high-poly versions will result in a crash, and currently no plugin offers the option to load custom models, so it may only be a waste of time (and money, I assume you don't plan on paying $3675 for Autodesk 3ds Max just for this, right?). I would fist focus on the textures, then try to find a way to enhance the geometry ;)

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Unless you rewrite the whole game you can't enhance the game's geometry at all, since replacing the models in the ROM with high-poly versions will result in a crash, and currently no plugin offers the option to load custom models, so it may only be a waste of time (and money, I assume you don't plan on paying $3675 for Autodesk 3ds Max just for this, right?). I would fist focus on the textures, then try to find a way to enhance the geometry ;)

I have a young Link model, and have enhanced it.

1116203_408825712571095_531292441_o.jpg

1009471_403109416476058_2025334299_o.jpg

If I end giving up on the environmental models, I'll then create a fun RPG Zelda game with a new story for PC. Who knows, but you're right. I wanna finish the texture project before messing with this. I wanna see if I could get some help with it, as well. Again; before looking for help and continuing with the project, I'll finish the texture pack.