What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

M³'s WWF No Mercy Project

DeathFox007

isthiseugene.jpg

Does he look like Eugene?

Glenbo

Banned
i didnt say i didnt want the orton portrait,i was just saying why do they overwrite over peoples instead of using the empty slots..that wasent what i asked atall..i never said i cant delete out of the hi res folder..im a n00b but im not that stupid

Last edited:

snesmaster40

Glenbo there's isn't any empty slots, you must be refering to the hidden character slots. Oh and Glenbo that's Nick Dinsmore, AKA Eugene.

Glenbo

Banned
lol i know who nick dinsmore is aka eugene dinsmore...former ovw heavyweight champion and tag team champion with robert conway..former wwe tag champion with william regal...ive been watching week in week out all wrestling promotions since wrestlemania 4(1987)...also in my game i have about 25 empty slots with no portraits

snesmaster40

That means you've 25 hidden characters to unlock, you can use the cheat code to unlock them all, or just play like normal.

Glenbo

Banned
i have...what im saying is there is 25 empty portraits to be used rather than using the already taken slots..when you unlock the characters the empty slots are still empty..tho you have to unlock shawn/andre etc..there portraits are selectable from the beggining for a caw...the empty portraits are for caw's that you make that dont have portraits in the game..and there is 25 slots so..i was just saying people were over writing the alreadt made ones with new ones rather than using up the empty spaces..no one here..i was just saying that deathfox seems to be tha only person who doesent do it

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Amon_Knives said:
sorry dude, nothing like eugene.
Exodia... why the hell would u want to play as mario in a wwe game?

Actually....uhh.....Last time I checked....I think people have the right to make whoever they want in a wrestling game. At least it isn't a Hilary Duff caw...

Glenbo

Banned
yes i meant the blank heads lol...hey mcubed any chance of you releasing some of your textures? so far ive seen you have made a rhyno,batista,lesnar,rock,benoit..and loads more but you havent released any but hhh...can you please release these textures espec. if your dumping your wwe project for a ecw..id be very greatful ty.:)

Glenbo

Banned
just wandering also..is there anyway of adding the new belts into the game...ie us replacing european,world heavyweight(wcw belt) replacing hardcore and cruiserweight replacing light heavyweight?

snesmaster40

Yep, you can replace the belts and even the names of the belts in the menu, however the names in the menu need GS hacking.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Deathfox are you going to also be doing the Divas, like Trish, Lita, Stacy, Torrie, I would really like to see some updated Divas. :bouncy: