What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Looking for Textures artists.....

Knuckles

Alright, I've been looking around and I'm yet to fall on a good one....

I'm trying to get someone to make hi-rez textures for Perfect Dark. In the only 2 persons that I saw making some for this game... 1 is really .. bad.... and there's Kman's work..

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=31723&highlight=Kman

and the result in one of the map I tried them out:

http://alpha.emulation64.com/PD2004/normal_vs_hirez.JPG

This is what I'm looking for, it's perfect! If anyone thinks he can make comparable work as what he does and willing to help. I need you. as most people prolly know, I'm making Perfect Dark maps for UT2004 (see links in my signature).

Of course you will get credits for it in each map release :)

oh well, apparently no one wants to help..... too bad... I'll search somewhere else :\

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyberman

Well it's not my fault I can't do it ;)

Besides I'm frying other fish. I'm sure some of the younger generation might want to try some experimentation etc.
I think the biggest issue these days is the possible need for new tools to make TP's with.

Cyb

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Well I would like to see Villa first .. if you have the game of course. Just get into Combat Simulator and select the Villa map (use cheats if it's not unlocked) , dump the textures and start..

I just want to get the result as it would be using the video plugin on the real game. :)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Take your time.. I started to play WoW back ... so progress on maps slowed down a little....