What's new

Let's Post Our Photos(2)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
hmmm....last photo I had of myself I was seriously underfed for 6 months before hand and looked like a white somolian.

sitting around somewhere if I can find it...

gokuss4

Meh...
shit i cant post my pic.i have a digital camera but my dad said no cause it would be harming our privacy over the internet or some motherfucking shit like that! shit and i wanted to post my pic to. :(

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
gokuss4 said:
i have a digital camera but my dad said no cause it would be harming our privacy over the internet or some motherfucking shit like that!

Then, Why the Fuck did you ask your dad you tool? I bet the people who posted their pics didnt have to ask their Dad

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
gokuss4 said:
cause it's not MY digital camera, i just said i had one, but it isn't mine.

Then here's what you do...

1. Steal the Camera...
2.Take a quick Picture...
3. Upload the Picture...
4. put it back...

That Simple? :sleepy:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Oh brother, showing your picture on the internet hardly qualifies as harming privacy, especially since you most likely have something already on your computer that uploads all the important information on the computer to someone else. Mostly to microsoft. He must be one of those conspiracy theorists.

Eagle

aka Alshain
I can understand his reluctance though, I've seen first hand (in a police department investigation) how a cyber stalker can easily coax someone into giving out information that would help him locate you. Usually it requires at least the name of a city and a nearby landmark though, a picture inside your house hardly qualifies. Also its more dangerous to young kids. Adults like myself rarely need to worry of such a thing.

gokuss4

Meh...
my dad owns the internet, and he said before i do anything i ask him first until im 18. cpumaster im not gonna steal the digital camera. and eagle my dazd is not a conspiracy theorists, he doesn't even like the government but he does liek to watch the O' Reilly Factor and crap liek that but anyways cant post my pic, so it comes down to that. continue on topic please

iq_132

Banned
Why'd you post if you aren't going to put your picture up? It seems kind of waay off topic in the waay off topic forum...

RPGlover12

iq_132 u said ur gonna post ur pic where is that ;) well i still dont have any good ones but am not gonna post it right now anyway ;) maybe if i got a good one i will ;)

RPGlover12

dats tommorow then k cool ;) hope that u dont look like enistien :p j\k oh well i imagine ya wiht brown hair and black eyes is that correct :)

RPGlover12

lol nice guessin then :) i thought its black/hazel though :( my bad
and trust me faerin u wouldn't want to ;) and y dont u post urs faerin

Faerin

Blank is my name
:D cause Im so ugly itll break the forum! Think: Big tall, skinny, Red head, freckles, HUGE feet.