What's new

Let's Post Our Photos(2)

Eagle

aka Alshain
I have to agree with RPGLover. My picture is hideous, besides I dont have any pictures currently on my PC, and to take one and scan one is a bad idea cause I recently broke my nose and now that its healed I have to go in and have them do a "controlled break" of the bone/cartalidge/whatever the hell it is in there to re-align it since it kinda left it crooked.

RPGlover12

in my whole 4 years on the net nobody ever saw my pic :) its really really really really really hideous and i look scary and u may get nightmares for the rest of ur life coz of it
u may even have a heart attack
u may get blind
and i dont want that to happen to anyone so i will just leave it :) where it shall rest in piece ;)

iq_132

Banned
I'll post mine soon as I get a good one from home :)
RPGlover, Just post your damn pic... you can't be any worse than Icepir8 :p

Stezo2k

S-2K
iq_132 said:
I'll post mine soon as I get a good one from home :)
RPGlover, Just post your damn pic... you can't be any worse than Icepir8 :p

lol thats sad, dont ya mean cant be as bad as malcomes :p (u could of posted a beter pic, that 1 looks so retarded)

Stez

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Stezo2k said:
<a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a> u jus gota love malcoms pic :p
nice clothes btw ;)

Stez

hehehe, thanks. The shirt cost me like $15, gotta love discount sales :p

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
well, its one of the funniest picks i have. It was on new years, the first time i got drunk, stoned and did shrumes AT THE SAME TIME.

Ahh, memories....
or lack there of...

bodie

hmmm don't know if i should post mine ? ..Would kind of blow everybody’s expectations of me being satans bastard love child..
sometimes it's nice to have a vision of what you 'think' someone looks like ,then to see the real them you kinda wonder if you know them at all .. We’ll see
regards bodie

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
bodie said:
hmmm don't know if i should post mine ? ..Would kind of blow everybody’s expectations of me being satans bastard love child..
sometimes it's nice to have a vision of what you 'think' someone looks like ,then to see the real them you kinda wonder if you know them at all .. We'll see
regards bodie

Post it. Post it.

iq_132

Banned
RPGlover, I'll pay you in that I won't say a negative word about your picture, and will flame anyone that does :)

I thought bodie was Satan's love child... where did I get that idea?

crhylove

Banned
christ almighty the guys liver will be gone by the time he's 25 .

this is just total fud, i've partied that way MANY times and i consider myself much healthier than the average person.

icepir8 looks like a total l33t hacker.

oh wait, he IS a total l33t hacker.

now go make dr. mario work! :D (j/k).

as for being cowardly of what some people think of your photo, get over it. and bon jovi looks like a fag, pick someone manlier at least, if you are too chicken to post your real self!!!

now where is that pic of rjx?!?

rhy

bodie

It’s not a matter of people being frightened to post.Just worried that with all the other pics I have seen on here the thread might be re-labeled ‘nightlife in San Francisco’ :p
Hehehehe .. question is do we add to this rubber clad thread? ;)
Regards bodie

Eagle

aka Alshain
bodie said:
sometimes it's nice to have a vision of what you 'think' someone looks like ,then to see the real them you kinda wonder if you know them at all .. We’ll see
regards bodie

I thought that same thing when I first saw marty's pic.