What's new

is the gba forum dead?

RPGlover12

Nah it does and thnxs anyway ;) well the problem is in my english i speak too fast for anyone to understand ;) well same problem in arabic and dats no problem in french coz the only word i say is oui :)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Tu ne parle francais? Tres mal

Anyway, I'll soon have to shut down my computer for today, but we still have 2 more days. Until I leave, I'll do my best against you!

RPGlover12

hey b4 u leave answer my pm again udont seem to check them at all ;) and i wont shut down my computer today at all i sleep at 6 am and i got many hours left ;) toooooo good that there is no skool tommorow ;)

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
Anchel said:
I've nearly finished it, for I'm in the last three levels

I've finished it ..... the last boss is mega man (the blue guy - and he turns into a killer machin) ... also finished that zone enders game ...both really worth considering! I don't know why, but somehow I manage to finish a game very quickly (maybe it's coz of my gens)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
RPG, you should wait for some more days before you try to revive it. But I guess you wanted to get 700 posts in your count? I see it's imposible to beat you :p
I ask again to Yogaman:
Did you complete all the missions or did you fail any?

RPGlover12

its not impossible i lose my hobby in postin for ages eg after i lost 300 posts in god debate i didn't want to continue postin though :) but oh well am back hehehehehehehe

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I'm happy you lost all those posts. We wouldn't have had so much fun if you weren't some posts above me :D

RPGlover12

another time to revive this post since i want this forum to be running since its cool though :) anyway guess that me and Anchel are the only ones that gonna keep up with it

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
RPGlover12 said:
hey yogaman wats the story of zone enders anyway is it good or not how much do u give it out of 10 ;)

okay zone enders is pretty cool coz it has elements of advance wars & a shooter (sort of) - the plot is exciting but can get tiring if you just want to play.... the graphics are average

I'd give it a 7 out of 10

@ Anchel: "whether I failed to succeed in a mission in megaman zero" - well, I few bosses were hard if you didn't use the right weapon. For example the elephan-like-robot - I first thought you had to strike in his back, but instead you had to hit his face. The last boss is ULTRA tough ... first you kill megaman (he can change his color and therefore use different weapons to attack) after that he'll transform into a robot. I had at least two lives spoiled on that guy.
the rating would be 9 out of 10 (coz I like megaman and the sword as weopon is awesom) - on the other hand the game is too short ;)