What's new

is the gba forum dead?

RPGlover12

Were not spamming iq_132(hope that i spelled it right this time ;)) were talkin bout post counts ;) and if were spammin we should've said any stupid answer ;) so were not spammin ;)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Maybe, but this worked to revive the forum :D
And yes, Yogaman. I've been posting a lot just to keep far from your post count. :devil:

RPGlover12

Dont call everyone spammers yogaman :p we have spam gods around here ;) but were not spammin right now ;) were postin big difference ;) and yes that revived the forum atleast we get some postin ;) hehehehehehehehe

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
well....we revived it ....hey anyway, maybe we should keep it on topic.... anybody played zone enders? or Megaman zero ...those rock

RPGlover12

i played many games but i didn't finish any :p the best out of all these games is golden sun ;) it rox ;) gets ya addicted easily ;) am still waitin for golden sun 2 to be realesed in English though ;) coz i dont understand japanese ;)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Yes, they all rock.
I've also played Megaman Zero, thought is the first megaman game I've ever played (excluding the Battle Network series). That game is awesome, but too hard for my megaman experience. I'll keep practising with it thougth

RPGlover12

megaman rocked i didn't finish it though but one of my friends did :) i hope i can finish it soon though :) but i dont play it at all right now ;)

RPGlover12

LMAO , same here dude am asked by 100's to play against them ut2k3 ;) but i can't be bothered to do anything except the war ;)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Whoops! Sorry for that, but wars always bring problems to everybody (at this moment, other emutalk users)

RPGlover12

well i think everyone is gonna flame us for that i believe :)were postin like hell were not stoppin postin for about 1 hour or somethin hope that this doesn't last 3 days :)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I know, but I'll have beaten you before those 3 days, and so the war will end (for my purpose is just beat you at least for one post)

RPGlover12

Dude u already beaten me b4 but u lost that chance anyway since i was 245 u were 350 or somethin like that when ibecame 350 u became 401 and when i became 397 u became 407 and after that i dont remember so u judge clearly

RPGlover12

Arabic its the first language ;) and dats y my english sucks ;) and english is the 2nd french 3rd ;) dont ask anything bout french coz the only thing i remember is oui means yes ;)