What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Hi-Res Majora's Mask (from Mountain and hopefully on)

tylerkeyisme

Everyone seems to stop at Snowhead on Majora's Mask retexturing. I'm going to start up a pack picking up where Dijipi left off, and in the mean time...if anyone has redone the Goron or any mountain texture, a donation is welcome. I hope to have the whole game finished by January of next year--hopefully sooner, and the less work I do by myself---the better.

THANKS MUCH!!!

=] Matt

Datadayne

Sounds like a good idea, setting a deadline always keeps me on task.

I hope to see some screens soon.

Datadayne

simonel

So basically by *I'm going to start up a pack* You mean you're going to tell us all you're starting a pack where djipi left off and you want others to do the work for you? *the less work I do by myself---the better.*

OP
T

tylerkeyisme

So basically by *I'm going to start up a pack* You mean you're going to tell us all you're starting a pack where djipi left off and you want others to do the work for you? *the less work I do by myself---the better.*

Oh, of course not ALL the work!

I was just seeing if anyone has already done something in that department. There's no sense in redoing what's already been fixed by another person. Everyone starting from the bottom up when a project gets abandoned is why there is no one, complete pack for Majora's Mask.

EDIT: I'm having a problem retexturing Goht (Snowhead Boss). My image won't wrap around his neck down properly. Is there anyway to modify the game's internal skeleton? Also, is there a comprehenisive dump of MM somewhere, because it seems my computer just does it completely on a random basis.

Last edited: