What's new

Hi, newbie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Agent

This Is A Custon User Title :p
well im in the UK and as we have two conflicting laws about legal back ups, im going with the oldest one that allows me to own a backup

anyway, as i have payed them cash, i am securing my investment by making a back up

they make a lot of money and im not paying them for the game twice unless i sell all my games and my DC (never going to happen) and then start missing my DC and buy another

How you gonna proof you have the original when downloading a back up?

if they knock at my door and ask, ill gladly hand over my originals so they can see how nice and scratch-less they are, if they have a problem with it still, then it looks like ill be deleting them backups

Now it isn't illegal to help me get on my way to have a back up for this one as you pointed out?

no that's just lazy. if you want to have a back up of said software then find out where/how to obtain it your self, we have to learn at some point and the web isn't shy on giving up such secrets

Last edited:
OP
R

RCduck7

Ok, can live with that.
But that doesn't say i'm dumb becausse i'm a newbie.
Gotta start somewhere to learn it eh?
Don't know who but i read it somewhere between the lines.
But you're right that i'm lazy, at least in the free time i have as i have to much fun with other stuff to devote my time on searching for emu's and stuff.
Maybe one day i'll do an effort.
Life's to short.

Miretank

Lurking
there's no reason to discuss this. simply: backups, in sum, are illegal. get backups or not its your own business. what can't be made here is to ask where to get them, its against the rules, and for respect for the ones who do not practice this.
the topic started asking where certain game could be find and was told where other games could be, which it is not allowed here. RCduck7, the only thing we can do is to wish you luck to find the game you want, and you know my opinion, search sites like eBay ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.