What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

GoldenEye Retexture

Darklord89

AMAZING! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:
Here was me thinking that this project was dead :p. Good Job on the textures their great!

Kerber2k

everything looks pretty good except that the floor in one of those pictures looks like sand or really rough concrete...Im pretty sure its supposed to be marble flooring.

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Holy cigar smoking groundhogs, this pack gives Time Splitters a run for its money. The improvement from the first screens to now is unbelievable. Great work!:bouncy:

NSCXP

when will you be finishing this and releasing it.

it would be nice if you could release something soon..
THIS LOOKS AWSOME

NSCXP

Kerber2k

Its impossiable to do the weapons in a high-rez manor because each gun\silencer shares a texture. I have done some weapons textures..but they are very simular to the orignals only with metal grains and slightly more detail.

Zilla

夢を見られた
Mollymutt said:
Look's great!!! BTW, can you set the input plugin to use the mouse to control this game?
It's possible with Nrage's plugin, takes a bit of tweaking (use solitaire setting in goldeneye). I used to have a .cpf file with all the settings in, might be posted somewhere here on the forums.... :)

Last edited: