What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Goldeneye Multiplayer

shadow_cruiser

I created an account finally just to make this post. After many weeks of searching, I've finally found a goldeneye texture pack on a spanish forum. This texture pack includes Kerber's Deathmatch, Sick_Deals Fonts, and everything else is done by the user STOLEN (aka Laggy). I'm not sure if the user asked Kerber or Sick Deal to use their textures but now finally after many years, a Goldeneye HD pack is around. Mod's or Admin's PM me if you want the pack, it took me literally weeks to find it.

The readme says

Multiplayer and crosshair - Kerber2k
Weapon font - sick deal
The rest - STOLEN_TEXTURES

EDIT: Just an update

I tried loading this pack with Project64 1.6, 1.7, 2.1 but it`s only loading 0.1% of the textures. All my other hires .dat files load no problem, so it's not a problem with directory structure. I then used https://github.com/ecsv/glide64-cache-extract to see if it were a problem within the .dat file. Unfortunately, I'm always hitting an error "Wrong filesize" when trying to unpack. Again, other .dat files like Djipi Zelda Mod's are working fine with glide64_cache_extract.

I can't find the link to that forum anymore but I read the texture pack was specifically made for 1964 Ultrafast, though this shouldn't matter at all. I've only tried using this with the Glide64 plugin, so it could be a problem with that. All the users in that forum reported the texture pack worked fine, even posting screenshots of it. I spent days trying to figure out what's wrong here but if anybody can solve it, that would be appreciated by us all.

Last edited:

KipZen

hidden furry
i pm'd shadow here with a emu pack that includes a couple of texture packs for goldeneye. he found it very helpful and solved his issue with glide64. i figured it would be best to post it here considering how many people are looking for goldeneye texture packs. https://mega.co.nz/#!7l523IDR!xQy1pjrwMssNbAy_jZy8B-97sIdv0WrRmNOaabSMjcY note ~ some texture packs will need some changes for glide64's texture replacement settings. some use caches and some are loose files.

Last edited:

sick deal

I created an account finally just to make this post. After many weeks of searching, I've finally found a goldeneye texture pack on a spanish forum. This texture pack includes Kerber's Deathmatch, Sick_Deals Fonts, and everything else is done by the user STOLEN (aka Laggy). I'm not sure if the user asked Kerber or Sick Deal to use their textures but now finally after many years, a Goldeneye HD pack is around. Mod's or Admin's PM me if you want the pack, it took me literally weeks to find it.

The readme says

EDIT: Just an update

I tried loading this pack with Project64 1.6, 1.7, 2.1 but it`s only loading 0.1% of the textures. All my other hires .dat files load no problem, so it's not a problem with directory structure. I then used https://github.com/ecsv/glide64-cache-extract to see if it were a problem within the .dat file. Unfortunately, I'm always hitting an error "Wrong filesize" when trying to unpack. Again, other .dat files like Djipi Zelda Mod's are working fine with glide64_cache_extract.

I can't find the link to that forum anymore but I read the texture pack was specifically made for 1964 Ultrafast, though this shouldn't matter at all. I've only tried using this with the Glide64 plugin, so it could be a problem with that. All the users in that forum reported the texture pack worked fine, even posting screenshots of it. I spent days trying to figure out what's wrong here but if anybody can solve it, that would be appreciated by us all.

I don't have a problem with someone using my fonts. That why I posted them :)

i pm'd shadow here with a emu pack that includes a couple of texture packs for goldeneye. he found it very helpful and solved his issue with glide64. i figured it would be best to post it here considering how many people are looking for goldeneye texture packs. https://mega.co.nz/#!7l523IDR!xQy1pjrwMssNbAy_jZy8B-97sIdv0WrRmNOaabSMjcY note ~ some texture packs will need some changes for glide64's texture replacement settings. some use caches and some are loose files.

would be great if someone could compile all those textures into one pack, this is how my GE looks like.
imgurDOTcom/a/FX64q

i cannot post links soo u will need to put the www. and replace the DOT with a . to fix that link lol.