What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Goldeneye Multiplayer

Dj Noop

Brand New
Hey!

I'm sorry, but there's no way to read through this whole thread so I might repeat something already said.

I'm glad you're fixing up Goldeneye. The Halflife 2 mod looked like it was straying too far from the original. The textures you have look great man. It's pretty hard to stray from the original when you're only changing textures, so don't feel shy about making any textures clearer. I like how you cleared up the radar and bullets.

The dots on the radar always appeared like circular dots to me on TVs, but clear emulation shows them as squares. .. Is there any way to make those small circular dots, if no one disagrees?

Keep it up mang, thanks for your time.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

The textures used for the dots are too small to make circular unfortunently, but with a code the smaller texture used could be changed to a larger size texture and changed to a circle...so im not eliminating the possibility. As far as making the textures any clearer than they are...impossiable there is a texture size restriction that everyone follows for their packs, and most screenshots you see are just maps using 128X128 tileable textures....if you can make a more clear texture on such a small space show me your mad skillz, im down with viewing others attempts.

Last edited:

h2oz7v

Any chance of a revival of this or at least a release of it at its current state?

Sorry to bring up an old thread

Mazzocchi

The textures used for the dots are too small to make circular unfortunently, but with a code the smaller texture used could be changed to a larger size texture and changed to a circle...so im not eliminating the possibility. As far as making the textures any clearer than they are...impossiable there is a texture size restriction that everyone follows for their packs, and most screenshots you see are just maps using 128X128 tileable textures....if you can make a more clear texture on such a small space show me your mad skillz, im down with viewing others attempts.
you know the original textures can be increased up to 400% right?

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Actually there are no size restrictions, but there are other complications aside from huge slow downs. As far as a update...I can tell you this around 90% of the textures meaningful in Goldeneye MP have been replaced, but you wont see them untill the new Pj64 is released. I dont have plans to bring anything back for Rices plugin seeing as all work on it has ceased.

Altho I have been out of the loop for while seeing as my power supply is cooked in my computer, and I have no idea if the HD is intact. Most of my progress is hosted on PJ64 anyhow. You probably will see my pack as soon as PJ64 is out. Hang tight.:party:

dudezzz

Any updates on this? It looks absolutely incredible and it's the most complete Goldeneye texture pack by far. Is there at least a download for what has been finished?