What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Goldeneye Multiplayer

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Slightly modified AK47...took the transparancy down on the side pannel to show more of the detail. Bunker will is the last map on my list before tweaks and completion.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Somthings wrong with your puter\browser gameboy. Everyone I know can see those images, but heres one uploaded to Emutalk.net.

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
One thing i dont get is why you're retexturing the multiplayer. I thought with emulators that only 1 person could play on multiplayer, as emulators don't support the multiplayer function. Is it possible to play online or something, or would you need a gamepad and keyboard to be able to play multiplayer?

enterthehatrix

Web Developer
ever seen netplay? it's on 1964 and Project 64k.. Although the opponent wont see everything, you do, you get an awesome game...

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
The Egyptian level looks good! I really like the water texture, but the walls and floors seem alittle too Photoshopy. But thats just my opinion! Other than that, its terrific!:bouncy:

64fanatic

koolkarts said:
One thing i dont get is why you're retexturing the multiplayer. I thought with emulators that only 1 person could play on multiplayer, as emulators don't support the multiplayer function. Is it possible to play online or something, or would you need a gamepad and keyboard to be able to play multiplayer?

1964 and Pj64 have support for 4 controllers...

and netplay.

you an use rice on pj64k by changing its name to the one kaillera defaults to.

pilm

Cool :) Caverns is my favorite multiplayer map.

BTW, will you retexture the Single-player levels too, or only the Multiplayers ones to begin ?