What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Goldeneye Multiplayer

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
That looks amazing!
She's looking weird...
With hires textures you can notice how bad is the model...
But bond looks awesome!

Nin_10_Dough

Well done kerb. Xenia does look a bit on the hairy side though. Maybe find some good shots of famke to make the face look a little nicer? Bond looks awesome.

Are you maybe interested in helping out with the GoldenEye mod for UT? I'm sure they would love your help :)

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

I need better visuals of what she wore in goldeneye thats all. If anyone can produce high-res screens of her suit...it will be changed. Thats a shout out to all of you Goldeneye DVD owners.

Updated the temple textures.

Last edited:
OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Engeljaeger said:
may be interesting for all of you Goldeneye fans:
http://goldeneyesource.com/

Naw I played the alpha test or whatever I dont like it already started a flame war in the threads there XD. (cant belive they think using crosshairs in orignal GE is for noobs...retarded)
Anyhow nothing beats the original.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Well, I haven't even tried it myself, yet...don't like alpha-stuff ;)
I played the original for more than a life-time, I guess...
But I dunno...if they do it right...stick to the original while only giving it some modern technology, it might become something good...well, if they ever finish it, that is...

Wilbo

Same here - Haven't tried the Alpha version yet, but will defo give it a try at Beta / v1.0...

So far these textures look like great work, can't wait to try this out. Are there any current / promising SP GoldenEye texture packs on the horizon?

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Blood effects, and no it isnt big bursts all the time 5 frame animations that dont happen every bullet (in-game looks nice).

Last edited:

Wilbo

ha! That look's awesome! Any chance of an animated gif or something? I'd love to see it in motion.

Mollymutt

Hey Kerb, are you going to do the single player portion of the game? I think this looks great, and i'd like to play through the enitre game.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

After multiplayers done ill run thro singleplayer to see how many textures need to be done and then ill decide if I want to atempt.