What's new

glNintendo64() v0.3

Velocity 7

Well, with the leak of Zelda: Master Quest, is Orkin going to do anything to improve the speed in the game? Or is that up to the emu authors? :)

new_profile

Black screen in Zelda Master Quest

I think this problem is common for OOT and Master Quest.
Also, I've got the same result using Rice Deadalus 4.6.0 (black screen).

(See the result in TR64 - 0.8.6- in the following reply)

Shin_Gouki

Hi there!
I have a strange issue, with glNintendo64() v0.3.2 beta i´m using ATI catalyst driver 3.4
When i´m using the plugin along with PJ64 1.4 and playing marioKArt64 the "Karts" are drawn GREEN !! But as mentioned above ->"smooth as silk" concerning thier shape.

@Orkin
i looked in your code O_O , i´m used to C and now for about 2 months with OpenGL(under Delphi) .
It´s SOOO impressive looking to this code!!
How do keep Order? have you kinda diagramms or tabels. Isn´t this mass od code Confusing? And how did you start to programm? Did you look onto the N64 specs and tried then to transalte N64 graphic functions into similar ones in OpenGL or try to create similar ones?
BTW : IMPRESSIVE WORK -> Respect

wbr Shin Gouki

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Shin_Gouki said:
Hi there!
I have a strange issue, with glNintendo64() v0.3.2 beta i´m using ATI catalyst driver 3.4
When i´m using the plugin along with PJ64 1.4 and playing marioKArt64 the "Karts" are drawn GREEN !! But as mentioned above ->"smooth as silk" concerning thier shape.

There are lots of bugs with ATi cards right now, wait for the next version. ;)

Velocity 7

Well, when's a new version of glNintendo64 going to come out? I'd like to see how far Orkin's come with the plugin (I'm hoping for Perfect Dark support, but other than that the nice framebuffer stuff he did with Zelda ^_^).

I don't mind beta testing if I have to. :p

OP
Orkin

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
Originally posted by Velocity 7
Well, when's a new version of glNintendo64 going to come out? I'd like to see how far Orkin's come with the plugin (I'm hoping for Perfect Dark support, but other than that the nice framebuffer stuff he did with Zelda ^_^).

glN64 is coming along. Radeon support is fixed (as I'm sure you've seen), it's much more stable, possibly a little faster, and runs more games (i.e. Goldeneye). I've been working on adding support for more ucodes recently, so now Yoshi's story is near-working (needs better frame buffer support to be playable though), Kirby is much better, Diddy Kong Racing is working nicely, and Jet Force Gemini is nearly working (again, needs better framebuffer support). I'm planning on working on PD next...

So when is the new version coming out? I don't know...it's definately not ready for release in its current state, but it is getting closer.

Orkin

decription

Working on Ucodes? Would you please give a crack a world drivers championship? Nothing runs it at all, it says an unknown uCode, please try Orkin.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Same for Indiana Jones.

But I'd rather have a basic Radeon release soon, then wait 6 months for the it, even if it did have the compatibility of Glide64. :p

Last edited:

Velocity 7

Now, if Goldeneye is working in the current private build, that's good news for Perfect Dark then. :) Of course, I could be wrong, but PD looks like the same engine, only enhanced...?

Tetrisphere is also a nice UCode to look at too. Not many games have it properly emulated.

Keep up the work, Orkin! :nemu:

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Great work Orkin...still waiting on a release :)

Totally off-topic, but has anyone noticed that the post dates are buggered? It says 2002 where it should say 2003 on most of this thread...scroll up and see.