What's new

Glide64 Screenshots

Lex

LD. said:
Lastly, just for fun, it's Conker's Bad Fur Day! Sooo many missing graphics, and wrong textures, and all that stuff. But it's slightly playable if you know exactly where everything is (which I don't ;)).

With wich version of glide64 is this?
Couse i wanne now if cfbd has got better with a newer beta

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Lex said:

With wich version of glide64 is this?
Couse i wanne now if cfbd has got better with a newer beta

I used beta Glide64 0.1791 DEV
anywayz i will check CBFD later...

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Hmm... maybe there could be a K6-2 optimized version of the next version of Glide64?

I dunno, but that would be very nice.

But I believe the AMD-K6 optimazion must come from the pj64 developers cuz the cpu doesn't do anything with the GFX. So maybe Witten (new pj64 developer) could add them...
:thumbsup:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Remote said:
These features will enable easier, straight forward and more productive code optimization for the AMD Athlon and Duron family of processors as well as for the K6-family (including embedded versions).

Dave is Now Using this with his Compiler...

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Finally got my Voodoo2 from my sister's machine :) As promised, I will help build a collection of Glide64 screenshots to fix my moding blunder. Notice I suck (my car got dented pretty bad) :)

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Glide64 is even compatible with Apollo (this shot taken with Apollo 0.10). It runs very fast too at about 130 FPS.

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Glide64 can even play "unemulated" games. This shot from a modified Project64 (don't ask me for it).