What's new

Glide64 Screenshots

mesman00

What's that...?
Originally posted by Dave2001
Here's Goldeneye, finally working in v0.174 development beta. It goes very slow though.

then make it faster:p

now for real, i'm just kidding, congrats on the progress, and keep up the great work.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Gee, your plugin is just getting better and better. Soon I guess you'll have motion blur fixed :p
It's a shame it's so slow with the wrapper...

Nice work, though!

zorbid

Doomulation said:
It's a shame it's so slow with the wrapper...

The Glide64+eVoodoo3 combo is fast. On par with Jabo's, maybe faster sometimes. The main problem is that eVoodoo is still very buggy.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
zorbid said:

The Glide64+eVoodoo3 combo is fast. On par with Jabo's, maybe faster sometimes. The main problem is that eVoodoo is still very buggy.

yes, but i am working with McLeod (eVoodoo Author) to fix most of these common problems. Remember, the wrapper is not just for Glide64, it works with PSX Emus & Commercial computer games...

zorbid

That's nice to hear that kind of news.
Do you need any feedback/testing?

**Edit: To make it clear before someone slaps me : I'm not requesting to be beta tester. I just want to know if some feedback will be usefull. Probably for the next version, as I suppose you know the problems in the current one.

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
CpU MasteR said:

yes, but i am working with McLeod (eVoodoo Author) to fix most of these common problems. Remember, the wrapper is not just for Glide64, it works with PSX Emus & Commercial computer games...

sorry to be OT here, but just out of interest wat commercial games benefit most from glide3....

Remote

By looking at the included docs it seems like some of the earlier EA Sports games, i.e Nba, Fifa, works under Glide...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
zorbid said:

That doesn't concern me very much yet. That which concerns me is that it's so slow! And there's nothing that can be done to it :/

Remote

There is an add on package to VS6...

Microsoft Visual C++ Support for AMD Processors
Both Microsoft Visual C++.NET and Visual C++ 6.0 provide full support for Advanced Micro Devices processors, including support for 3DNow! Technology, Enhanced 3DNow! and MMX instruction sets. Features such as 3DNow! Compiler Intrinsics & In-Line Assembly, Macro Assembler (MASM), Run-Time Aligned Memory Management, and Debugging and Disassembly, are native to the Visual C++.NET compiler and are available via a Processor Pack for Visual C++6.0. These features will enable easier, straight forward and more productive code optimization for the AMD Athlon and Duron family of processors as well as for the K6-family (including embedded versions).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/ppack/

Microsoft, Visual C++, Visual Studio are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Quit complaining about getting a voodoo or compilers.
Just post screenies :)

Tony Hawk !!!!

Glide64 0.1791 DEV
(yeah TONA HAWK :p)