thanks a lot
Removed.... stop posting that link, sadly the main site contains rom links and requests
- with a direct link to the file, the link will have to be updated each time the utilities will be updated.
- with a link to the webpage as I have done with the others tools, the link will never have to be updated.
1. Ask where to download ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes
2. Provide links to ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.
3. Ask how to rip ISOs.
4. Request the source code of an emulator.
5. Insult people, advertise or spam.
6. Write in CAPITAL LETTERS.
7. Double post.
8. Ask to be a moderator.
9. Ask to be a betatester.
10. Ask when a new version of an emulator will be released.
11. Ask for status updates of an emulator.
Trotterwatch said:Do not provide links to Roms/Isos/Bios files... and that site has all of those - the ban on that site isn't meant to be disparaging towards them. They more than likely do a fine job.. however we wish to steer clear of that.
Now stop being inflammatory eh.
Oh and I don't use Chankast utilities, and the reason I looked at this thread is due to the fact I mod the forum. I kinda have to check into most threads y'know.