What's new

Gekko GameCube Emu - Status Update

zaba_3

this isnt right place to ask questions like that,and there havent been status update so it runs exactly like in current version

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The right thing to do is not ask at all. We will know when the developers feel they should share this information with us.

Doomulation

You should not pin your hopes on the emulator. If you really want to play the game, then you should aquire the hardware.

Doomulation

There are many different colors. So what's wrong with a GameCube?
Pokémon XD was more of an adventure game rather than a Pokémon Game. You could actually only get a limited number of pokémon. Yet, adventure is it? I found it a little disappointing myself.

WhiteX

i would much more prefer a decent emulator than a purple box

The emulator only exists because thre is a box in the first place, support the companies, go and buy smth.

FosterjR2K7

i used to have ps2 xbox and gamecube

and out of them all gamecube was hardly played on
Res Evil 4 brilliant game
Smash Bros,

but the rest i wouldnt spend money i just like the pokemon games cause they make great rpg's.

Doomulation

So what? You want a game, you get the console. If you like Zelda, the newest Zelda will be released in December to Gamecube and Wii ONLY. And it isn't even expensive. And the fact remains that it will still take years (probably) to get decent Gamecube emulation.

P

pkmaximum

Systems are indeed nice, as I support the game companies the best I can, and I don't buy even used consuls.

If you buy used consuls the money does not go to the video game industries.

But as far as Nintendo Game Cube goes, I still own the system, and the only game I truly liked with excellent replay value, was Super Smash bros. Melee. This game never got boring to my friends and I.

But I would like to see a good working game cube emulator, as I own a laptop with impressive specs ;) And it would be nice to have Super Smash Brothers melee on the go =D.

So hopefully we will see a good working game cube emulator soon enough, but in the mean time, Doomulation is right. There is no reason on why you can't support the game companies that offer us their material. GO BUY THE CONSUL (sorry for the caps).

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The current GameCube emulators are fairly decent. Our computers however, aren't.