What's new

GBA pics online--edition #4

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i like Anchel posting pics, dunno where hes nicking all the screen shots from ;) but it sorta good seeing the gba progress. although im still NEVER ever gonna get one..... hehe.

RPGlover12

the games are pretty expensive though hell expensive i can't afford that :) dats y i dont like the gba but its still a great system :)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
More extra additions to the issue

Why closing this thread, when I might come back to post some more pics?
Like now, for example...

gogododo_313

The one and only
what the hell? when did the gameboy become so powerful? that looks far better than snes games. ok, seirously i wasn't living in a hole for a while, i just never had the need for a gameboy and never had or know anyone who has one. i saw it ONCE when i was in like 3rd grade, which was like... umm... 12 years ago? damn, when did the gb come out. sheesh.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
That`s a GameBoy Advance, not a GameBoy.

And Anchel, this is the forum where you will be posting those pictures. Not Talk of the town.

Stezo2k

S-2K
whoa those games look well gr8 ecks vs server 2 looks pretty good, kinda goldeneyeish and sonic 2 looks well the same as the 1st nearly :p

Stez

blizz

blizz said:
perhaps next time Anchel should post the next one of these in the Gaming forum

DuDe said:
And Anchel, this is the forum where you will be posting those pictures. Not Talk of the town.

Anchel said:
Alright. Since nobody told me b4 to post them there, I thought it was OK

/me sighs

read people

Anchel your sig is getting out of control, tone it down

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
You said about the NEXT one. I can't move a thread that I had done some time ago.
What's wrong with my sig? Maybe a bit full, but I've managed to keep the avatars in the screen (the first time I posted them, they went out of it)

blizz

Anchel said:
You said about the NEXT one.

yes, yes I did

Anchel said:
What's wrong with my sig? Maybe a bit full, but I've managed to keep the avatars in the screen (the first time I posted them, they went out of it)

it's huge man, don't get me wrong your avatars are sweet but you ought to rein it in

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
..... You know I can't understand english perfectly......
What do you mean with "you ought to rein it in"?????

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Tell me then wich are the worst ones and I'll delete them, 'cos I like them all :p