What's new

GBA pics online--edition #4

Stezo2k

S-2K
DuDe said:
As you can see, half of this thread was removed.
This is my last warning : if I ever see another spam fest like this one, I will block the access to this forum from you both, and to be precise, from all the forums that I am moderating.

well done m8

Stez

blizz

w00ties Bomberman Jetters mmm bomberman goodness, and Space Chanel 5 :D it's all good :D

edit:

on the moderation note, perhaps next time Anchel should post the next one of these in the Gaming forum (it's damm quiet in there) but it's also news and we like to talk about it and so on, ah it doesn't matter

Last edited:
OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I did in previous versions of GBA pics :p
And, thanks Dude, for re-opening my thread

RPGlover12

all he wanted is to beat me and dats it nothin else or nothin more coz i was 245 and became more than him and now am passin him with like 100 post or somethin dats y he got pissed off and wanted to beat me soooo hard

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
So now it's my fault :innocent:
Anyway, I don't post pics for increasing my post count. I do this 'cos I like keeping people informed with the latest gaming news I can get, and since I own part of gbland (gbland.metropoliglobal.com) I post them for you. But instead of saying thanks, you say "why posting pics"? :angry: YOU DON'T LIKE MY PICS?

Stezo2k

S-2K
Anchel said:
So now it's my fault :innocent:
Anyway, I don't post pics for increasing my post count.

i could of sworn u admited it somewhere on emutalk ;) oh well least most the spam has gone :D

Stez

RPGlover12

Anchel dont lie u said it b4 u said they are to keep up with the new gba games and they increase post counts easily

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Do you guys know what a joke means ??:D LOL
I know I said that they easily increase post counts, but I don't do it because that.
And who's the spammer now, RPG? j/k

RPGlover12

r u tellin me that am the spammer on all that hahahaha very funny u betta go and see the real spam gods in this board