What's new

Funny pics

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
jeez the thread went long i forgot about it, yeah, i guess the flight simulator one did strech a bit to far, i didn't really mean it and i really didn't take into consideration the intensity of unkindness that it shows. And the whole thing with the guy in the wheel chair guys is just a joke, thats just making fun of an insanely smart man, people that are famous shouldn't take jokes on them that harsh, they know its coming to them. And im sorry to blind your guy's virgin eyes, jokes can be unclassy, biased, disgusting, dark, ugly, brutal and just plain out wrong, but i was just trying to convey comedy none the less. Where is the line drawn? Well we just set it in this thread i guess...If i showed the pic with the "New Plans for the twin towers" and it was a middle finger would it be more comical? Or the one where we're bombing afganistan? Septmeber 11 was terrible and obviously a tragedy and well shown throw out the world. WELL SHOWN, i know most of you are smart here, how many other atrosities and tragdies do we see one television that were that well orchistrated? I'll leave it to you guys to understand how many other terrible things that have happend and had no source of late braking news or any sign of ever seeming to happen...I'm not just manufacturing this to make it seem like its ok to make fun of september 11, just merely pointing differences.

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
BTW my 8500 is on my other comp, im running just a geforce2mx on this one, i haven't gotten the internet hooked to it yet so i havne't messed around with it, just got it a few days ago;) I finally threw that comp that i have listed below a few days ago, i still have to work a few qerks out and i need to get a bit more of a powerfull power source, hence the overclocking;) i need like 500 watts methinks

Last edited:

Remote

Wonder why Santa Claus did not show up last christmas? I am sure he does not...

Remote

Steve Jobs attempt at slowly integrating Apple's products into consumer homes...