eyerun4phun
hehe

/Moderator Mode..

*attachment deleted*

Jaz :alien:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The Flight Simulator should be taken down Josep due to some emotions people might have OK ???

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Zero said:
The Flight Simulator should be taken down Josep due to some emotions people might have OK ???
No Disrespect Josep, But that's Just Pure Feking sick ???
Please remember, that what strikes you as funny, May not appeal to others.
& i one, Agree with zero, it should be removed.

& pro Wheelchair 2 :plain: (am i the only one who finds that a tad over mark) :hrm:

Remote

The Gentleman said:

No Disrespect Josep, But that's Just Pure Feking sick ???
Please remember, that what strikes you as funny, May not appeal to others.
& i one, Agree with zero, it should be removed.

& pro Wheelchair 2 :plain: (am i the only one who finds that a tad over mark) :hrm:

Well said. It is up to you to decide where you set the limit but there are things in life that you just do not joke about, i.e September 11th. You may find thousands of deaths to be very amusing but for those involved it well never be, for the rest of their lives it will remain a day of sorrow, a day of grief, and later on in life a day of forgiveness.

And regarding the Stephen Hawking picture, he is presumuly the smartest person in this world and a part of a very small group of people capable of fully understanding Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, with his life situation taken into consideration it becomes clear that we do not contain the right to have fun at his cost.

Last edited:

Slougi

The only funny pics are the three first ones. That Bush CD pretty much states how he thinks......
That MS Flight Sim pic is sick, the same goes to the wheelchair. Personally I don't care if someone sits in a wheelchair, that guy is smart like hell, and i think already for that he earns some respect.
Just remember what happened to the twin towers. I don't agree with how the US politicians dealt with the situations, nor do I like their politics regarding the middle east, but that day thousands of innocent people were killed. Respect their memory. Respect disabled people. Respect yourself at least.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Fuel`s pic is hillarious.

Anyway, though I don`t wanna go deep into politics, I think that what the US did in Afghanistan was the right thing to do, cause lets face it, the taliban government was rather gay. A government that executes women for cheating their husbends just asks for a kick in the arse.

adi

get out of my house
Josep, they were funny but in incredibly bad taste. The George Bush CD is the funniest thing I've seen in ages though ;)