What's new

Feedback for Unofficial Daedalus D3D8 Rel 2 Beta ...

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
@ Grant64:
That's a joke, isn't it????!!!
Or is it maybe just named wrong?....I mean...did you try Zelda with another plugin before, having US language????

icepir8

No, he is right. I had that in my plugin when I first worked on Zelda. I don't remeber what was the cause now.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
hehe, sort of like playing UT in glide mode with evoodoo. the walls are just numbers and letters. obviously those characters are in the U version, and something's making them display, instead of the english letters. odd. :plain:

tooie

zelda has both english and jap version in same bin .. I remember uhle having a way to select which text appearing

lasly

Joe Silvera
Anyway there's still problem with the zoom mode ( with R boutton ) that seems to be not supported by the plug yet

as u can see :

Last edited:

lasly

Joe Silvera
Frame Buffer "with emulation" is the only way to make framebuffer work under mario kart , All Is OK But It Slow down emulation . Faster mode doesn't work in those case

lasly

Joe Silvera
Dr Mario is Ok toooooo :)

Strange control problem anyway . i can't move in the left or in the Right

Last edited:

lasly

Joe Silvera
Last point about banjo Tooie...

The game use to freeze sometimes at differents points : sometimes it's when u entering in a house , sometimes whan u take an egg etc...

it seems that the emulation has some problems , so is it 1964 problems or Plugs problems ?

Seems that those freeze came even with another grphx plugs..

anyway I talked with azimer :

[00:13] <AziHOP> It could be 1964
[00:13] <AziHOP> It doesn't freeze much for me.
[00:13] <AziHOP> Is it the input or the emulation that freezes?
[00:14] <LAsly> emulation
[00:14] <LAsly> input is ok
[00:15] <LAsly> emulation freeze sometime when i took an egg
[00:15] <LAsly> or
[00:15] <LAsly> when i entr in a house in the first village
[00:15] <LAsly> etc
[00:15] <AziHOP> it's prolly a 1964 bugg0r
[00:15] <LAsly> oki

I know that It's not directly supported by 1964's author , so tell me if a report concerning this game is interessting for u ... or If I forget this game :)

Last edited:

tooie

Entering a house sounds like rom protection .. freezing when picking up an egg sounds like a bug

Stezo2k

S-2K
wherd ya get that new version of 1964.net for winxp/2k/nt? or isnt it out yet? looks cool :) i havent tried the last versions of 1964 cuz it h8s my system (due to xp i think)

Stez

lasly

Joe Silvera
Grant : Is it in the txt that come with the beta.

Another Shots From The long Awaited EVA ! :)

Some miror gfx problems

Normal Combiner Has to Be On in this game otherwise u can't see the sky and some other textures..

lasly

Joe Silvera
Last for tonight

Mario kart seems to have some problems when the screen is splitted.

The title screen has also some stranges lines ( as a scanline effect :) )

lasly

Joe Silvera
one more

Ogre battle Is definitly a great Game , the new beta run it pretty well , some problems at the begining ( no texture in the upstairs at the intro ) and It become perfect after..

Last edited: