What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gondar

ShizZie said:
On both of my computers it says "Couldn't init core, please check your config". Dolphin 1.02 still works fine. I'm using the default settings. Anyone else have this problem?
I had the same problem, then I checked the plugins and now it works (basically I pressed the "ok" button in the plugin window).. Maybe it tries to use the 1.02 configuration or something? I don't know.

Miretank

Lurking
sweet :) this new just made my day better =D honestly, I thought the project was dead, but seems it will give happiness for us in a long way time.
cheers Dolphin team! you guys r simply amazing ;)

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Figures. Both my 6800GT and my Radeon 200M have that shitty shader problem, so the games look terrible. Is it possible to get a slightly earlier version of the GFX plugin without this issue?

Moderator please lift the banned rating for me please.I beg U please..
I really want to post my tons of new release games screenshots.
Please.
I am sorry for my mistake that i have spam the PM.
Please i beg U.I really cant wait till December.I might die.:cry:
I hope u hear my words.
raksmey1309

chichi

Thank you.

Thank you for this nice version, and keep up the good work.

2 thing tho, looks like shaders are bugged, it make the emu crash when i try to launch it with shaders enable (1.1/1.4 or 2.0 crash), i can only run games with no shaders. (i used to play very well with shaders in v.1.02).

How come i can't use memory card? options are greyed out and doing F2/F4 do nothing at all, how to format memory cards?

Last edited:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
raksmey1309. said:
Moderator please lift the banned rating for me please.I beg U please..
I really want to post my tons of new release games screenshots.
Please.
I am sorry for my mistake that i have spam the PM.
Please i beg U.I really cant wait till December.I might die.:cry:
I hope u hear my words.
raksmey1309

You the kid in the banned video? :p

Awesome work on Dolphin. :D

pennsu

Cool!!!!
You are the man Knuckles, and thanks for the hard works for all the people making this.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

chichi said:
thing tho, looks like shaders are bugged, it make the emu crash when i try to launch it with shaders enable (1.1/1.4 or 2.0 crash), i can only run games with no shaders. (i used to play very well with shaders in v.1.02).

common bug, happens to me on my laptop , gotta have ector to fix that

chichi said:
How come i can't use memory card? options are greyed out and doing F2/F4 do nothing at all, how to format memory cards?

as I said, memcards are inserted by default and can't be removed. you need to launch a game that will ask you to format them (SSBM or BAM3k for example)

mix

Knuckles said:
you need to launch a game that will ask you to format them (SSBM or BAM3k for example)

When I launch SSBM, it doesn't ask me to format my memory card.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

then the cards are prolly already formatted..... go in your /data/ folder and make sure there is :
memcard_a.raw
memcard_b.raw
both 2048Kb
if not, make sure
memcard.raw
is in the main dolphin folder.

if they are all there ,remove both memcard_a.raw and memcard_b.raw , and launch back SSBM.

result should be:

Status
Not open for further replies.