What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA 2 Shots

Sercio

bohdy said:
http://rapidshare.de/files/26695337/starfox.mp4.html

^^ There is about 2 minutes of gameplay from the beginning of Starfox: Assault, sped up to full speed (duplicate frames removed). It is H.264/AVC encoded video, so use something like VLC player if you don't have the necessary codecs to play AVC video.

Enjoy.

I guess no nongerman understand this site , therefore i give plan what to do...
First klick of te free button and wait ~30 seconds...
then comes a picture with a code like sv4 and put this code to the window behind that picture and now you can download the file!

Frouzo

Hello , hello

I want to kindly ask , if anyone here can make some Movie ( just like Bohdy made with Starfox ) from Super Smash Brothers melee , i mean mainly gameplay thanks

bohdy

Frouzo said:
Hello , hello

I want to kindly ask , if anyone here can make some Movie ( just like Bohdy made with Starfox ) from Super Smash Brothers melee , i mean mainly gameplay thanks

I have attempted this, but it's quite tricky. Dolphin evidently gets the timing quite wrong for this game (not to mention the leaking memory), so it ends up skipping lots of frames. The only way to capture enough frames for a smooth result when sped up is in training mode at 1/4 speed, and even then that is only @ 30fps (SSBM runs at 60).

Anyway, here are two short vids @ more or less the proper speed (this time in xvid/avi format):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0jlr7n
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ncuaci

Darius19

Nice bohdy, i have a q. to ask you though...at the main menu of ssbm..i get about 44 fps, but i cant load anyshader on my new deskop....where as my old desktop...with a radeon 9600 pro could....take a look at the screen shots and lemme know what you think, thanks!

xfx 6800xt 1st img, 2nd img radeon 9600pro

ssb.jpg

ssb2.jpg

*edit:Opp...scratch that....i was using the the 1.03 NON-beta 2, now everythings cool

1.03 BETA 2
ssb3.jpg

Last edited:

kaykay

wow 90 fps?

I have a dualcore AMD64 with a gforce7800 on windows x64 and i get between 0 and 8 frames a second. Is there anyway i can optimize that?

K^2

darthmalak

hello all, just all can see, im new......and... i be triyed mario sunshine in dolphin and i take a few screenshots (8 in video) and 1 in gameplay (cause looks like crap)

i have an athon xp2600+ fx5500 overcloked (128) 1gb (dual channel) and with the mario sunshine i have 2fps to max 12 or 13fps ....

but at least runs, i have no sound in the game (i dont know why) :rolleyes:

well the screenshot (forgot my english and the rest) i wanna say thanx to the dev team , keep with the good work :) greetings from argentina

Video:

Gameplay

as you can see, some characters and the plain look´s nice but mario and the envivoremnt (or what ever) looks bad :/

pd: the guy who posted the video of starfox in gameplay ¿ do you run it your pc , what are your specs ? and how many fps do you have, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!

Last edited:

romdude12

Soul Calibur 2
3-5 FPS

It's now possible to block at the right moments in this game,thanks to the power of the Dolphin Emulator.

=]

I noticed better graphics improvements to.
Great Version i hope for more release to come.

spotanjo3

Why is ssbm popular ? I played it and I really hate it. Not my things. UGH. Same for Pokemon and I do not liked it.

hoodlum

hoodlum
COOL but..

This is amazing progress, i mean, look at thos graphics, but unfortunately the fps
still dont look that good, is there something that can be done to speed games up?
if there is than i would love to hear it (and dont tell me to get a better pc)
anyway, thanks dolphin team you rock!!!

PS: i have battle stadium, the graphics are stunning and the speed in pretty nice too!!! its tottaly a must have :D

Nekokabu

Zelda no Densetsu Twilight Princess:p
(The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (J))

Last edited: